Becky is getting thicker, she and mop mop always bicker, she probably can’t spell the word quicker, and now she’s a nasty booger picker. Pt. 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    LOVE how she says how grateful she is that she doesnt have to do all 20 beds on her own.

biiiiiiittttccchhhh, who the HELL told you to ask for 20 fucking beds if your ass didnt want to be the one to tend to them!?!?!!!! you shouldve just kept to gardening in your greenstalks and called it a day. less walking for you.

2.     +22   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Sorry AND NOT SORRY - what the fuck does Josh the House Chicken do anyway? Way too many of posters here defend him for no GD reason. Neither of these amoebas do fuck all. Busy doing what the FUCK? I guess they accidentally put the P in the V and got a baby that neither one gives a rip about so whatever.

Ah, he - the Dutch House Chicken that can’t take a jalapeño - built a trellis…OH, then let us build him a shrine. I don’t clap for pussyass men, and I don’t feel bad for them when they lay down with a Becky. Feel free though! Clown shit. Fuck that. You all give a twig and two berries with a personality disorder WAY too much credit. These people deserve each other.

3.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Every time she wears that coat all I can think about is this cartoon
    Attached Image
    IMG_5029

4.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Squirrel! Jones @ 4/16/2024, 05:22 PM) 
    Holy shit, was Pop Pop so over this gardening in the cold rain nonsense, towards the end when it started to rain again (after Pops had to go inside *to warm up*) and Becky is once again just running around narrating what every body is doing (for her, what they're doing for her, mind you -- this is all HER vanity project) -- Pop's is laying down all Becky's bullshit amendments and she's trying to engage with him and he's short and snippy and giving one word responses.

Pops has had it! I feel like this 15 seconds of video is indicative of that family dynamic --- starts out with appeasing precious Becks, then turns into Becks taking advantage (come over and plant potatoes but then changes to planting like 3 or 4 more beds of stuff), now they're too deep in to back out because their thank you payment for doing all the work is a freezer burnt lasagna and oh dear, oh goodness, we couldn't possibly back out of dinner and tell Becky, enough is enough!

That video was embarrassing. She keeps the camera running to film her parents planting all the potatoes for her as she runs off to go meet with a goddamn "greenhouse rep." How convenient. What an utter entitled brat.

I noticed the change in his demeanor. He was probably freezing his ass off. The older we get, the harder it is to recover body temp in extreme weather. Mop Mop didn't seem to be bothered much. At any rate, if they don't know when to just say enough is enough, nobody can help them.

I don't know anyone that isn't in a farming business that had a "greenhouse rep" come speak with them. Everyone picks a kit online or at Home Depot/Lowe's and gets it delivered. All I can say is this greenhouse is going to be a another ca-ching for some overpriced company. If memory serves, she wants a metal framed and glass greenhouse....I can't remember the dimensions, but it was big. And.....she wants a cement foundation for it that extends a few feet all around the outside.

All she managed to do was embarrass herself in this video. She just came off as a complete fool, but one that has her parents wrapped around her little finger. They're stupid to just accept a nasty lasagna dinner as payment....she should split what she makes off the video with them. She was breathless hardly doing a thing.

5.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She is bound and determined to get this greenhouse, isn't she!!

She can't cope with what she's got to start with, never mind adding a greenhouse in too.

She's like a child, always wanting the next thing.

6.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's a spoiled brat and her parents and husband are enablers. Unfortunately with her You Tube channel and it's success, it is a very successful channel at that earning a good $200k a year or more. She will get her greenhouse, professionally installed no less, like her yard of raised beds. She doesn't like her raised beds and all the work involved in them, why else would she 'not go out there' for a week or so in the middle of the growing season. Mom and dad do the planting and harvesting so she doesn't break a fake nail, and hubby JoshandI lets it all happen and even helps build things for her.

I wish her mom would help her decorate that shell of a house, I am so tired of looking at that damn plain kitchen and dining room. Her black island has so much flour in-between the tiles, you can tell she never gives it a good cleaning other than a quick swipe with a rag. If any of her family or friends ever watched her cooking, I'm sure they would never touch anything that comes out of her kitchen. As one Baker pointed out, the filth under her nails must be horrendous!

7.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    With that many plants in her garden during growing season she really should put eyes on them once a day. At minimum to make sure everything is being watered correctly. She can't be bothered.

8.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I did my mom's nails yesterday and she has a full time job, doesn't garden much (I actually did her garden for her. I mean she's almost 70 what kind of monster would make their parents work at that age?) and she cooks a lot.

Needless to say, she does stuff and as a result she washes her hands constantly. Now it's not always a scrubbing into surgery up to the elbows wash, but it's for sure more thorough than becky pretending to wash her hands with the water isn't even running. When I do her nails she scrubs with a nailbrush before I start, after I file, and again once I'm done to remove cuticle oil, soap and a nail brush all three times (no soap after filing)

All that to say even with the washing and scrubbing, there was still "stuff" under her nails. It's oil and skin cells and dirt and food and whatever, we all have it. If mom my has stuff under her nails after a full service the amount of shit and bacteria under Becky's nails has to be phenomenal.

Maybe that's how people survive her cooking and canning. They have a whole new world of bacteria introduced to their guts whenever they take a bite

Also I do her nails for free, but I do make her replace shingles on my roof during hurricanes or organize my shed when it's 115 degrees outside then while I cook a sad lasagna dinner she runs to the emergency room to freshen up/stay alive.

THANKS MOM

9.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    "I'm running to the emergency room to freshen up."

I'll be using that one a lot. Hooves, you KILL me.

10.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I remember when she posted on Insta about the potatoes.
    I commented here, so went and looked.
    It was 12 days ago and it was 40 degrees outside and pouring rain and supposed to
    SNOW overnight.

What a dumb ass and her Parents need to say NO.

She lives about 50 miles north of me.
    Her weather is more "severe" since she is near the gorge and the Columbia river.
    ie: Wind tunnel

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Screenshot_20240417_120324_Instagram

She's growing luffa, which you make loofah out of.
    What?! This has to be for engagement

Screenshot_20240417_120121_Chrome

150 frost free days to grow.
    Good luck with that!
    She'll be down to the wire with that.
    The soil also needs to be warm, which she wont have until at least late june

12.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm convinced all the blunders, accidently/on purpose shit heel shenanagins that she continually does is ALL for attention and engagement. I can just imagine how smug she looks as she reads the rants here, totally getting off on it. She is hugely narcissistic and I wouldn't put anything past her. Well, Becky dearie, one day-someday....karma's a comin'.

13.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her bandwidth can do as much as it can. So she can start. But her bandwidth can't finish it. She can't finish anything.
    Said it before... She does all of that just for content.
    Also I wonder what she'll bargain for a greenhouse with a home fried chicken? Another baby? Think not. Maybe more hours with his cowboy...

14.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her dad was pretty pissed off towards the end. They must of been freezing to have to go take an hot shower. Speaking of which she made it sound like her parents were showering together ewww.
    Out of the four adults not one of them could drive the side by side??? Her parents and Josh did most of the work she just filmed it.

15.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Does anyone else notice that when she hosts these fake dinner parties there is never a spot for her kid? She must ship that poor thing off to some nanny or Renee down the road as she couldn’t be bothered to mother that child.

922 replies since 5/4/2024, 20:25   89169 views