Becky is getting thicker, she and mop mop always bicker, she probably can’t spell the word quicker, and now she’s a nasty booger picker. Pt. 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Becky's Slippered Hooves @ 19/4/2024, 16:35) 
    Their furnace quit and she was still sweating like a whore in church? It has to be from the panic that comes with not being able to control a live video

Plus the shirt, undershirt, over shirt, sweater, butt covering garment, leggings, ...

2.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Becky's Slippered Hooves @ 4/19/2024, 07:35 AM) 
    Their furnace quit and she was still sweating like a whore in church? It has to be from the panic that comes with not being able to control a live video

The furnace quit. What will it do until it finds another job?

I was thinking it also quit last year, but I think it was the well that quit.

My neighbors across the road get two yearling calves this time of year, and then in early Winter have them butchered. I, too, probably couldn't slaughter an animal unless it came down to simple survival. I'm a real animal lover.....so I ignore the yearlings as best I can. If I made friends with them, it would destroy me emotionally when they'd get taken away.

Scorpions on the other hand.....absolutely no reason for those things to exist. I'm a Ninja if/when I see a Scorpion.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jay-Bee @ 4/19/2024, 04:51 PM) 
    QUOTE (Becky's Slippered Hooves @ 4/19/2024, 07:35 AM) 

Scorpions on the other hand.....absolutely no reason for those things to exist. I'm a Ninja if/when I see a Scorpion.

I couldn't imagine dealing with that. Don't those things run real fast?

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 19/4/2024, 16:57) 
    QUOTE (Jay-Bee @ 4/19/2024, 04:51 PM) 

I lived in Costa Rica for a few years. They are like a bee sting. Unless you are allergic. It's really not bad. A benedryl or 2 you are fine. There are white ones and other types that are more dangerous, but the common scorp isn't a deadly as made out to be.
    The stinger or barb is on the tip of its tail, and it swings it forward in defense. The claws up front don't do anything.
    I'll stop now..lol

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JammyPants @ 19/4/2024, 14:30) 
    QUOTE (Becky's Slippered Hooves @ 19/4/2024, 13:35) 
    On this day I'm going to extend an olive branch across the pie keweling on the window seal and offer Josh some grace in this season of life.

I had to kill a rat once and I'm still traumatized whenever I see a pair of chopsticks, metal tongs, and a whole foods bag, I could 100% never kill an animal to eat, no way around it, I think I'd eat mysterious vegetation that might kill me before I butchered an animal. I can't see myself raising anything other than chickens for eggs because if I see and interact with an animal everyday it's going to be my pet whether i like it or not. I can't raise pigs and then have then disappear right before bacon shows up in my freezer.

However, I do eat meat, chicken and beef and all those things I could in theory, given the space, raise myself. I just can't take handle the harvesting and processing.

I give Josh a pass because I can 100% assure you that at one point there was a conversation much like this :

Becky: I'm going to try to grow some food since I'm out of work. It'll offset the bills and be something to do.
    Josh: That sounds like a reasonable idea, chubs.
    Becky: Yes, we're homesteaders now. The best there ever was.
    Josh: Wait what?

She decided they were homesteaders, she decided what to plant and where and his balls were buried too deep in her cross body purse for him to object.

I can't butcher an animal and that's fine, I can't fix my car either and that's why I pay someone else to do it. I've also never called myself a homesteader and will never call myself a homesteader (I don't think I have enough weeds and random crap scattered around my house)

I don't think Josh ever thought growing some tomatoes would ever lead to him slaughtering animals so I'll give him a pass, just this once. It's not what he signed up for and as far as I know he's never refered to the house as the homestead or himself as a homesteader.

absolutely. in theory it might sound doable, raising animals just to slaughter them. but it can be intense the first few times and not everyone is up for that. i love animals a lot.

i have chickens for eggs but also broilers that we slaughter. sheep too, we eat a lot of lamb and the first meat we had from our own lambs was the best we ever had. we hunt game to eat and make biltong, and feel that no part of the animal goes to waste - this is not trophy hunting.

but it is intense, and it's not like I get my jollies from killing animals it but it's how I grew up. My husband and kids are not too keen on seeing anything so I get help in and no one has to be involved that doesn't want to be. We also never talk about it, we just thank the animals for feeding us and that's it. I hope Becky respects Josh not wanting to do it, and stop calling herself a homesteader. She has no business slaughtering anything anyway when she threw meat away (the lamb) and doesn't know how to cook anything with a bone in. Dumbass B-Rex.

I totally agree with you. Josh also isn't really into gardening so it is his good right to say no. I don't understand why people expect him to help more? It's her 'hobby' so she is responsible for it. She can ask him for help but has to accept it if he says no or another time.

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I didn't watch the live, but I'm looking forwards to see the mess that it was. I raised 25 meat birds last year and will be raising 50 this year. I didn't do the dispatching, but I have had to put down unhealthy and injured chickens. The first one was hard, the rest got easier. The first butcher day wasn't all that bad, I did the cleaning and plucking. This year I've ordered anothe 50--25 for friends and family, and 25 for us (we roast a whole chicken most weeks). I do agree that I couldn't butcher something like a pig--they get excited to see you, squeal when you have treats, and can learn their names. If anything, I'd pay to have someone butcher it for me, and I'd raise it. We've played with the thought of having two bottle calves to raise, but I'd probably get too attached. We've been talking about sheep though, so I've been learning how to cook lamb to see if it's something that would work well in our diet. I'm also pricing out the cost of meat rabbits as an alternative, as I'd like some other livestock but don't want to get something that doesn't have a purpose.

7.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTE=Xsari,4/19/2024, 05:13 PM ?t=63015124&st=660#entry465385053]
    I totally agree with you. Josh also isn't really into gardening so it is his good right to say no. I don't understand why people expect him to help more? It's her 'hobby' so she is responsible for it. She can ask him for help but has to accept it if he says no or another time.

Thanks for clarifying that it's indeed a HOBBY to her. No real homesteader growing food would be flitting around like she is.

She is not growing/harvesting with any seriousness to have food for the winter or as long into the next growing season as she can (whether it be raw form, frozen, canned, etc). She's playing with her hobbies like a kid with their toys.

A perfect example is her obsession with cilantro. She grew some, freeze dried some, ignored it, it went to seed and she promptly runs to the store mid summer to buy fresh. She could have started a second planting in a shadier location to grow more fresh. She couldn't plan, plant and continually harvest anything to ensure they have enough, in whichever form, or as close as possible until the next season if her life depended on it.

She will forever rely on the store for everything so calling herself a homesteader is like saying I'm an astronaut b/c I like to look at the moon and stars. I supposed everyone's interpretation of "homesteader" is different. Her version is certainly not mine.

Channels like Hollis/Nancy, Seasonal Homestead, Little Mountain Ranch....to me, they are homesteaders. Are they relatable to the every day Joe b/c they may have "wealth" on their side to have expensive secured gardens from predators, greenhouse/high tunnels, conveniences to make their work easier...no, not everyone relates. Peeling back the onion, it can be relatable in the efforts they provide through educational means for beginners, kitchen and garden tips, how to videos, etc. They share their knowledge from actually having experience. They don't steal content from others and talk out their ass like Becky who pretends to know but knows nothing or act like she's invented the wheel.

These channels, IMO, are working their homesteads and providing for themselves, that's the main thing. They don't bring in professional lawn and yard maintenance workers. For that matter, they don't have their parents come and plant/harvest their food b/c they are too lazy to do it themselves.

Edited by Blabbermouth - 4/19/2024, 06:03 PM

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 19/4/2024, 17:02) 
    QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 19/4/2024, 16:57) 

I lived in Costa Rica for a few years. They are like a bee sting. Unless you are allergic. It's really not bad. A benedryl or 2 you are fine. There are white ones and other types that are more dangerous, but the common scorp isn't a deadly as made out to be.
    The stinger or barb is on the tip of its tail, and it swings it forward in defense. The claws up front don't do anything.
    I'll stop now..lol

There are only 2 species I will kill with immense pleasure. Ticks and wasps. I hate them all the way. Ticks I will burn with pleasure, especially those who've been feeding on my dog undiscovered for a couple of days. Wasps, bcs I am horribly allergic. Nowhere without an epipen and medrol.. Or I will finish in an ER in less than an hour. At least we don't have scorpions here 😁

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Blabbermouth,19/4/2024, 17:44 ?t=63015124&st=660#entry465385349]
    QUOTE (Xsari @ 4/19/2024, 05:13 PM) 

Thanks for clarifying that it's indeed a HOBBY to her. No real homesteader growing food would be flitting around like she is.

She is not growing/harvesting with any seriousness to have food for the winter or as long into the next growing season as she can (whether it be raw form, frozen, canned, etc). She's playing with her hobbies like a kid with their toys.

A perfect example is her obsession with cilantro. She grew some, freeze dried some, ignored it, it went to seed and she promptly runs to the store mid summer to buy fresh. She could have started a second planting in a shadier location to grow more fresh. She couldn't plan, plant and continually harvest anything to ensure they have enough, in whichever form, or as close as possible until the next season if her life depended on it.

She will forever rely on the store for everything so calling herself a homesteader is like saying I'm an astronaut b/c I like to look at the moon and stars.

If she is a homesteader then I am one too... (very childish I know) With my small container garden of 6 green bean plants, 4 pea plants, 2 cherry tomato plants, 1 baby plum tomato plant (actually this is an experiment, we will see what it becomes because I used the seeds out a storebought baby plum tomato). I have 2 storebought radishes in a pot the greens are growing nice on them to see if they will grow and flower and give me seeds. I planted 2 pumpkin seeds, saved some from a pumpking I bought around halloween, also an experiment and 2 melon seeds as experiment. My chilli plants never got anywhere last year but I managed to overwinter 4 in the house and they are really picking up now. I got 6 strawberry plants and then some herbs (curly parsley, majoram, basil,thyme and chives) I wanted oregano but the stores didn't have that so I might order some seeds online next year since I use quite some oregano aswell. Oh and 2 bell pepper plants.

Most of my containers are broken buckets, big water bottles etc. I got a few pots from neighbours throwing them out because they were chipped and they used them as decorative pots.
    I only ordered one bag of soill and some fertilizer this year. I also bought a few seeds, beans and peas and dill. I still had some soil from last year and I'm recycling used soil aswell. I mixed the 2nd hand soil with dirt I collected from molehills and fertilizer. I read somewhere that the dirt from molihills is quite good since they bring it up from a bit deeper. So I'm using this mix mostly for the bottom of the bigger pots to save on the soil I have to buy.

This won't give us what we need for a year but it saves me from buying it all. And in a way I pay what I bought this year with money I saved on buying veg. Around christmas and easter supermarkets here sell certain veg for 15p. I bought tons of those and blanced them to freeze. Of what I saved I put a little bit aside for what I wanted to spend on 'gardening' this year and the rest went into extra's for the kids or something nice to do with them.

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Screenshot_20240419_115037_YouTube
    this live gave me 2nd hand stress and anxiety. she was so stressed and so tense and its clear that she can not handle people being in her bubble while shes filming. her condescending tone towards josh throughout the video made me want to smack her! the pointing at him to instruct him on what to do!! ughh shes such an asshole! she was so out of breath, my goodness!

honestly, what was the point of this live??? she seemed like she didnt want to answer ANY questions or was too nervous say the wrong thing. she was so freakin frazzled. she kept asking josh to put stuff in the fridge but WHY COULDNT SHE DO IT?! it literally was 2 extra steps.

my new pet peeve of hers is when she gives that fake grin and just exposes those teeth. 😮‍💨😮‍💨

Edited by sure_sure_sure - 4/19/2024, 06:51 PM

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Who is Troy?

12.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The look on her face when Josh mentioned their kid was crazy. You can sense she doesn’t enjoy being a mom. Also can’t believe they admitted to basically getting called out last time she tried wearing the kid.

But this means it’s clear Josh doesn’t mind her mentioning having a son instead of the BS language she always uses.

13.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn't watch her live but just scrolled trough the comments a bit. Ppl are mostly annoyed (for a while) with the amount of adds. She made some very poor excuses. But honestly she is milking whenever and whoever she can. She has long unskippable adds almost every 5 to 8 mins. That is disgusting. Have never watched a YTber with so many adds however I have an Add Blocker so I don't see them... Lol

14.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hope23 @ 19/4/2024, 18:53) 
    The look on her face when Josh mentioned their kid was crazy. You can sense she doesn’t enjoy being a mom. Also can’t believe they admitted to basically getting called out last time she tried wearing the kid.

But this means it’s clear Josh doesn’t mind her mentioning having a son instead of the BS language she always uses.

she was SooooOoOOo uncomfortable and the interaction between them right after was SO tense. you can cut it with a freaking knife. i caught josh asking her if he "said the whole thing muted" and she said "i dont know!" but the way she replied was SO off putting. she was SO clearly annoyed that he addressed their kid and she absolutely wouldve preferred he didnt.

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sprout123 @ 19/4/2024, 18:57) 
    I didn't watch her live but just scrolled trough the comments a bit. Ppl are mostly annoyed (for a while) with the amount of adds. She made some very poor excuses. But honestly she is milking whenever and whoever she can. She has long unskippable adds almost every 5 to 8 mins. That is disgusting. Have never watched a YTber with so many adds however I have an Add Blocker so I don't see them... Lol

I watch on Invidious, no adds at all. Doesn't count for views or watched time eighter. I only watch channels I really like and feel are worth earning something extra.
    Whenever someone mentions a channel here I don't know I will go to Invidious and watch a few of their video's. Sometimes I like them so I decide to watch on youtube with adds but most of the time they aren't worth it and I stay on invidious

922 replies since 5/4/2024, 20:25   89199 views