Becky is getting thicker, she and mop mop always bicker, she probably can’t spell the word quicker, and now she’s a nasty booger picker. Pt. 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My daughter in law is Hmong and makes wonderful Pho. If I want some, I get it from her!
    QUOTE (Sweetbeans! @ 24/4/2024, 05:14) 
    Real pho takes hours to make, which is why ive never done it.

It also usually starts with bone broth, but looks like she's doing all veg?

And those ginger roots look like turds.
    Shed get more flavor out of them if she at least peeled them

2.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sprout123 @ 24/4/2024, 20:31) 
    I've been hearing about BH for the past few years constantly,almost every feckin YouTuber had partnership with them at one time or another. However, there were many negative comments about BH to be heard during the years.
    Also, as always Becx is late to the party. Again. As with those fake Japanese steel knifes...
    Now I wait for her to promote bed linen...

Or those Helix mattresses. Everybody and their brother hawked those years ago. Didn’t she at one time say the mattress they were using had been Josh’s grandma’s or aunt’s?

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hope23 @ 24/4/2024, 21:10) 
    When she kept talking about the bagel holes closing all the way up I was thinking of coming in here and comparing it to how I bet her coochie closes up when Josh tries to be loving to her.

That was rather graphic...
    :hearty-laugh:

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hope23 @ 4/24/2024, 09:10 PM) 
    When she kept talking about the bagel holes closing all the way up I was thinking of coming in here and comparing it to how I bet her coochie closes up when Josh tries to be loving to her.

She probably needs many bottles of wine for coochie contact. :animated-smileys-drinking-023:

5.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Seems like all the plants she started using the Vermont compost with boiling water are doing bad. She should be embarrassed! Now she is going to spend more money having to buy plant starts at her local nursery. At the time she said she has eight beds dedicated to flowers. This was filmed before she bought at the flowers she bought on markdown so more then half her beds are going to be flowers and she will end up going to her local farmer to buy produce and fruit to can,freeze,freeze dry,and dehydrate!!!

She has to have a freezer meal because she will be working in the garden for two hour and won’t have the energy to make dinner but has to cook it on the grill???

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hope23 @ 24/4/2024, 21:10) 

I don't even want to think about that...

7.     +13   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What a scammer she needs a therapist, pfffft please. She’ll say anything to make a dollar, you can tell it’s all lies as she can’t even look straight at the camera when she’s talking about therapy. What a lying, pathetic crook.

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have done zero research on the subject but I can't imagine boiling your compost is a good idea unless you have an obvious pest problem in the soil. Compost has living microbes for plant health.

9.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (shefferella @ 24/4/2024, 23:38) 
    I have done zero research on the subject but I can't imagine boiling your compost is a good idea unless you have an obvious pest problem in the soil. Compost has living microbes for plant health.

Agreed. That boiling water screwed those plants.

10.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Also POT-O-MAC 😡

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Madame Butterfly, Becky. Not maiden. Madame. Like the opera. It's a gorgeous one, by the way. You should treat yourself. You might enjoy it, and you'd better understand the name of the snapdragon.

QUOTE (shefferella @ 24/4/2024, 23:51) 
    Also POT-O-MAC 😡

How does she get that wrong? It isn't as if Potomac is a rare, unused word in American English.

Puh-toe-mc, Bex. Not Pot-oh-mac. Now I want some mac and cheese.

Edited by Cactus Flower - 4/24/2024, 04:22 PM

12.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    And the flaming moron can't multiply 5 x 3 and add a zero? If she's really that stupid, she shouldn't be raising a child. Poor kid is starting off in a hole since his mother can't read or math and she refuses to have print on anything in her house.

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (shefferella @ 24/4/2024, 23:38) 

I think that the fungus gnat episode had her freaked out. Hopefully she'll learn her lesson, and won't cook her compost, in the future. Her poor tomato plants! They look so fucking pathetic!

How does that woman do garden work in a big, heavy puffer coat? She's wearing a long sleeved athletic shirt zipped to her chin, then that huge coat. Even on a cool day, I'd be boiling in all of that. That coat would be hanging on a t-post.

Jesus Christ on a trellis. Another month to six week old video, posted way too late. Bex, get your shit together. We're sick of of your stupid, old, videos.

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (shefferella @ 4/24/2024, 11:38 PM) 

I've gardened 30 yrs and with my mom before that and that's obviously some "new age" bs. Never would we have done that. The only other channel I saw do this was that 1870s homestead. Not sure if she got that from Becky or the other way around and I don't care b/c it's not happening at my house. Was it for gnats? Put sticky traps in your trays, that will take care of them.

15.     +17   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Oh and what really big decision was made? Which bed to put the snapdragons? That's a big decision? Getting married is a big decision, quitting your job, or hooking up with a drunk straight guy in the bar down the street from my house, those are big decisions.

And all the fucking back and forth about where to plant the cilantro this bed, that bed, they're all the same fucking bed, becky! You have twenty north sides to put the god damned cilantro, just fucking pick one and get on with it.

I have never wanted to punch someone square in the tits more than I do right now.

922 replies since 5/4/2024, 20:25   89212 views