Becky is getting thicker, she and mop mop always bicker, she probably can’t spell the word quicker, and now she’s a nasty booger picker. Pt. 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mrs Manners @ 25/4/2024, 13:50) 
    QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 25/4/2024, 12:49) 
    No, it was a sponsorship for money. That's all. It's total BS that she even went to a session.
    Becky listens to no one, but her own stupid self. Tons of you tubers have been sponsored by Better help.

Tons of you tubers have been sponsored by Better help

It’s precisely for that reason that I’d never even consider Better Help’s services.

A lot of podcasts I listen to too

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I love all things British. This lady is my new favorite.

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Goomie @ 24/4/2024, 21:28) 
    QUOTE (Sprout123 @ 24/4/2024, 20:31) 
    I've been hearing about BH for the past few years constantly,almost every feckin YouTuber had partnership with them at one time or another. However, there were many negative comments about BH to be heard during the years.
    Also, as always Becx is late to the party. Again. As with those fake Japanese steel knifes...
    Now I wait for her to promote bed linen...

Or those Helix mattresses. Everybody and their brother hawked those years ago. Didn’t she at one time say the mattress they were using had been Josh’s grandma’s or aunt’s?

Going through my head right now:

"Your baby and your pop pop were conceived on the same mattress!"

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I've had it @ 25/4/2024, 04:46) 
    I'm thinking Josh probably demanded that Becky seek therapy because of her detachment to their son. Maybe the whole family got together, discussed Becky's absent nurturing skills, and decided on an intervention. And maybe, Josh threatened to leave with the boy unless Becky sought some help. 🤔

I was thinking the same thing. We can only hope she's getting therapy and not just faking it for the grift.

5.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Messy Up @ 25/4/2024, 15:39) 
    Do y'all watch Mrs. Crocombe? It's not just me, right? www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE18V7SkTbE

A little derailing with a family memory! I have the recipe journal that my paternal grandmother started writing in 1915, prior to her marriage in 1916. Cabinet pudding is one of the “receipts”, I think passed on to her by her grandmother. It’s a typically English steamed pudding, although Cabinet pudding isn’t heard of much, if at all, nowadays.

That Granny died when I was very young, so I’ve no memories of her cooking, but I remember my other Granny occasionally made Cab. Pud. I must have a look at Mrs. Crowcombe, to see if she comes up with any other treasures featured in my family memento! Good to find something interesting on YouTube…not some half-baked (pun very much intended) nitwit who sabotages recipes.

6.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CuriousJ @ 25/4/2024, 17:22) 
    QUOTE (Goomie @ 24/4/2024, 21:28) 
    Or those Helix mattresses. Everybody and their brother hawked those years ago. Didn’t she at one time say the mattress they were using had been Josh’s grandma’s or aunt’s?

I’m laughing out loud at lunch with my husband. What am I laughing at??? I’d explain it but he still wouldn’t get it.

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Goomie @ 25/4/2024, 18:09) 
    QUOTE (CuriousJ @ 25/4/2024, 17:22) 

I’m laughing out loud at lunch with my husband. What am I laughing at??? I’d explain it but he still wouldn’t get it.

Haha I've been there multiple times with this group! My husband finally stopped asking. 🤣

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well our dearest is on an IG roll again.... Screenshot_20240425_183119
    Screenshot_20240425_183059

9.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn't need any peanuts, she's a whole breed of her own nut(so).

What an absolute waste of beds. Off she'll run at the end of the season to the market to buy her shit....too much work to harvest her own if mop/pop can't do it for her. Why in the hell would she need a greenhouse then? For flowers to fill her graves? Waste of money, yet again.

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's weird how she posts and then deletes her stories... She can delete her whole shite posted, we know her insides anyway

11.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Lol thanks for sharing the insta posts, she still sounds like a bumbling food. I got blocked because I blasted her so bad bhahahaaaa it was all worth it!

12.     +18   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Just fucking go buy peanuts. This idiot spent tens of thousands of dollars so she could grow flowers (which you can do without gravesteads), nuts (which you can BUY) and million dollar compost just so she could boil it and ruin her tomatoes. Clown shit.

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EenQueenPigBex @ 26/4/2024, 01:53) 
    Just fucking go buy peanuts. This idiot spent tens of thousands of dollars so she could grow flowers (which you can do without gravesteads), nuts (which you can BUY) and million dollar compost just so she could boil it and ruin her tomatoes. Clown shit.

Clown shit. I love it.

14.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Idk, if I had such a huge space that ends up being too much to plant with vegetables and I know that my parents likes to garden and they are at my house pretty much every week I would definitely let them use how many beds they wanted but ofc not her. Why would she do anything for anyone else than her own shadow?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Also... beds dedicated to flowers makes no sense to me. The main point of growing flowers (besides prettiness for the soul and food for the pollinators) is companion planting to reduce pest pressure. Is no use to have all the flowers condensed in 2 beds then nothing on the vegetable beds.
    But honestly, I sometimes think she uses chemicals cause how on Earth she have virtually 0 pest problems? Is the only YT gardener who has no squash bugs or anything alike 🙄

15.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    oh dear Becky when will you learn…🤦🏻‍♀️

BetterHelp had a huge scandal going on if my memory is correct it was just a short few years ago……now I know she’s desperate for money!

Just gonna leave this right here…..Goodnight!

Attached Image
    IMG_0884

922 replies since 5/4/2024, 20:25   89715 views