LuckyLuckyYouFoundADuckieReadTheRulesYouStupidFuckieUnlikeJen Pt. 453

« Older   Newer »

1.     +30   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Beefy leaving Spaceman is a classic case of you don’t know what you got till it’s gone.

2.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she is lonely….to an extent. She misses Don worshipping her, and his family, especially Suze, being so nice to her. I think she was pretty much accepted as is, without having to put much effort whatsoever. She’s most likely not going to find that again, and if she does, it will probably not be with somebody wealthy.

How would she be with dating somebody who wasn’t wealthy like her? Would she pay the other person’s way? Or is she only interested in well-off dudes.

I’d love her to find somebody on a Disney Cruise, who isn’t from the USA, and have her be on 90 day fiancé!

3.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She should have gotten some real therapy.

No one should be in therapy once a week for 20 years. Get some help and some medication and have a good life.

4.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 4/10/2024, 12:36 AM) 
    She should have gotten some real therapy.

No one should be in therapy once a week for 20 years. Get some help and some medication and have a good life.

She refused to get real therapy, Judith was worthless, she believed every lie Beefy told her, until she didn’t. Enter an online divorce coach, as well as another life coach. She wants to find someone who will not tell he what to do other than listen to yourself, do what is best for you, basically she wants to have all the shit quotes bound into a large volume and she will go with whatever BS page she lands on.

5.     +38   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If anyone outside the US doesn't understand the George Glass reference (imaginary boyfriend), which always makes me laugh, I present to you the gloriously hokey Brady Bunch :lol:

6.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She has totally given up on life. She doesn't want real friendships but is lonely. Lonely for a one-sided relationship like she had with Don. She resents seeing people posting things online about being happy. That's the only real interest she has in meeting people; showing off. I think she imagined breaking Don's heart in a million pieces by bringing her new partner to family functions. Once she saw Tens she realized she could not outdo Don and abandoned the idea of dating. Her life is an embarrassing mess. The weight gain, wandering around the country aimlessly sleeping in a car, having countless opportunities to meet people yet making no friends. The only thing she has is money and I think that's why she keeps posting online. Her money allows her to buy things other people can't afford. That's probably the only sense of satisfaction she ever has.

7.     +37   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Jen is very lonely but as a narcissist, she only cares about the attention she gets from having people in her life, instead of a two way relationship.

She blathers on and on, on camera, because she wants to talk to people but she only wants to talk about herself and her interests. She does not give a fig about what others have to say. This is why Don was the perfect victim (aka husband) because he was there to serve her and her ego.

8.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What if she isn't lonely?
    What if she actually enjoys all the
    child hating/dog abusing/Disney cruising/wogging/rig driving/monotonous climbing/croissant eating bullshit.

She looks lonely and unhappy to us but what if she is actually content with her obnoxious, repetitive life.

I would love to have all her disposable Don $$$ to spend as I please. It would most likely center around rescue dogs but I would be happy as a clam.

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 4/9/2024, 06:31 PM) 
    I think she is lonely….to an extent. She misses Don worshipping her, and his family, especially Suze, being so nice to her. I think she was pretty much accepted as is, without having to put much effort whatsoever. She’s most likely not going to find that again, and if she does, it will probably not be with somebody wealthy.

How would she be with dating somebody who wasn’t wealthy like her? Would she pay the other person’s way? Or is she only interested in well-off dudes.

I’d love her to find somebody on a Disney Cruise, who isn’t from the USA, and have her be on 90 day fiancé!

I think she was on the hunt for Don 2.0, but with only TWO! possibilities through people she knew, that was a shallow dating pool. We may never know if they lost interest or if their bank accounts weren’t big enough for her. I could see her giving a middle-class guy a chance if he was willing to be a supporting character in The Jen Show, but her passive-aggressive nastiness about his income level would eventually drive him away.

10.     +41   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    nah, she's lonely.
    that's why her vlogs are now 45-90 minutes long. she did more with her days when she was with don and those vlogs were rarely 20 minutes long.

11.     +33   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She has no one to stroke her ego like Don did, and now she's wrinkled and gray. I'm sure she likes being alone and having no one to answer to, but also wants to be adored like a pwincess.

12.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Jen is an excellent study in para-social relationships... she gets the social "need" she craves (Conversation focused on her, about her) with her videos and postings...easy to do with only the occasional challenge of 'negative criticism'... but most of the feedback from her patreons as kissing her ass and stroking her ego... they basically replaced Don and all she has to do for that relationship is show up live 1 hour once a month and talk more about herself. This fills any social void she feels with minimal effort but it's like eating candy all day long when what the body really needs is nutrition to make it thrive...candy all day long and the body will weaken and get sick... this is like her actual self starving on a parasocial relationship but she thinks it's friendship. We can tell she's going downhill but she thinks she is doing great.

13.     +35   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She lucked out. She landed Don when he was young and stupid and didn’t know his worth. He just fell into her lap. I doubt that will ever happen again. Jen doesn’t want friends or lovers is the traditional way. She wants fans who worship her. Good luck with that!

14.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Her latest Airbnb stays…

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1026792242588...Bsby%2BrUtE

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/32869624?sour...ZNccx8CdtkpsLMO

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous

They're nice enough but the idea of going there alone makes my stomach drop.

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   87886 views