LuckyLuckyYouFoundADuckieReadTheRulesYouStupidFuckieUnlikeJen Pt. 453

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 7/4/2024, 21:54) 
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 4/7/2024, 03:43 PM)
    The poop candy has ruined our brains.

Apparently so!

It's not helping me out. I almost said day-cor the other day. All our funny ways of spelling things are worming into my brain.

2.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 4/7/2024, 11:32 PM) 
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 7/4/2024, 21:54) 
    Apparently so!

It's not helping me out. I almost said day-cor the other day. All our funny ways of spelling things are worming into my brain.

Same. After hearing her mispronounce Galveston in TWO! different ways, I started to get confused myself. And I lost the ability to correctly use the word rumpus a long time ago. :snickering:

3.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 8/4/2024, 03:06) 
    it's still so weird that the rosses didn't help jen out while smd was in space. you know she would have been gloating about seeing suze and poops if they'd have met up.

I also thought this was weird but then again, how much help does she need? She didn't have to like navigate a job and extra parenting time ... They probably didn't think about it at all. She's the mom, who has ample money and no other responsibilities or commitments... Just be with the kids Jen

4.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 8/4/2024, 06:53) 
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 8/4/2024, 03:06) 
    it's still so weird that the rosses didn't help jen out while smd was in space. you know she would have been gloating about seeing suze and poops if they'd have met up.

I also thought this was weird but then again, how much help does she need? She didn't have to like navigate a job and extra parenting time ... They probably didn't think about it at all. She's the mom, who has ample money and no other responsibilities or commitments... Just be with the kids Jen

I'm curious what Jen's relationship with Suzanne and Poopsie is now. It could just have cooled off, or it could be negative and Jen has beef. They welcomed Tensleigh with open arms because she made their son happy, and I suspect that gritted Jen's poop quite badly seeing as the role she had carved out for herself with them was the baby who needed looking after. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Jen and Suzanne are interacting now. I bet the baby voice is long gone.

5.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It's hilarious knowing that Jen thought that she was going to be the one bringing her new upgraded partner to family functions. I hope she told Suzanne that nothing would ever change and that once she and Don had moved on, they'd still spend holidays together. I know every once in awhile people chime in about how they would not feel comfortable being around their ex-husband's new wife, but this is Jen we are talking about. A woman who still expected to vacation several times a year with her ex and his family. Being unable to handle Tens makes her look like an immature sore loser. Which of course is what she is!

6.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I do ‘wonder’ if Tens weren’t an upgrade if Jen would have had such a negative reaction? If Tens were 100kg and a frumpmuffin, would Jen still be happy attending family events and soup kitchen social events?

7.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember when Jen was discussing dating again and even speculated she might have another baby... The start of the pandemic was wild! :snickering: From lonely hearts to lonely farts.

8.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Can you guys imagine the look on her face when she found out about Tens? She hadn't been on one date and Don was already in a serious relationship. I would love to know what gets to her the most; the hot body? The fabulous hair? The fact that she actually enjoys being a mother? It's probably so hard for Jen knowing how much Don spoils Tens. Once she realized she was going to stay single she started the nonsense about not enjoying gifts or holidays. She's 40 and has totally given up on life.

9.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yeah, spoiling by ‘launching in a space capsule’ for a month or so…no thanks!

10.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 4/7/2024, 09:06 PM) 

In hindsight, I kind of wonder if they did, and Jen hid it or refused.

If you go back to the December live, which was right after she returned from her needless last-minute trip to move the rumpus vehicle, she made multiple mentions of the ex-fam jam. Like, they did an appetizer party for NYE.

It’s as if she had been thinking of them again, and not in her bitter ex-wife frame of mind. Almost like Don’s crisis made her feel included again, if only briefly.

11.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I'm sure this has been mentioned, I'm just catching up on videos now. But the amount of going on about not showing her kids on video - I lost count of the number of other people's kids that were shown!

12.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'll bet both sets of Grandparents did plenty to help with the kids. Jen just wanted to pretend she was doing it all. Maybe she was also doing her own housework, cooking all their meals and volunteering at the soup kitchen 🤔 🤣🤣🤣 Not a :hearty-laugh: chance!

13.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know we pump up SMD and Tens to get Jen huffy but I truly think she’s happy as a pig in shit with 50% of their assets and all the extra “ME” time. What she misses is the constant adoration from That Man and the rest of his dorky clan. Tens is thinner but she’s not skinny or “hot” or even beautiful. Simply a more put together version of old Jen who was accepted by the Ross famjam. There is plenty to hate on Jen about without idolizing SMD and forgetting about the Jerry Springer-esque turn of events in RM3. Hoping the grandparents on each side are helping to give some stability to those 2 children.

They also aren’t nearly as wealthy as some make them out to be. These “mansions” are ugly Midwest monstrosities. Their money goes much farther where they live compared especially to the West Coast. If you translate their real estate investments to any major West Coast metropolitan area, Jen would be living in a 2 bedroom condo and SMD in a 3 bedroom rambler. I’d love that humble pie for all of them.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ample hips @ 4/7/2024, 09:05 PM) 
    That cruise recap was terrible. I choked it down over TWO! days and I can't believe I finished it.

Epic waste of time.

I watched at 2x speed and FF through some of it. WORST travel vlogger ever.

15.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    WhereDoesDaddySleep I had to go back to Jen’s first cruise recap with the kids. They went for Halloween on the high seas on the Disney Wish she took them October 2022. In that video, she said she booked the trip one year out so she booked it in 2021, she had it on her mind for some time to take them, she said. So the trip was booked long before Don took them to Disney, August 2022.

Jen was also sure to get them to Disney before Don in March 2022. She did a recap of that trip on Patreon. It was their first trip back in three years as a family and her first solo trip with the kids.

I guess you might say when it comes to Disney Jen made sure to be the first getting them back on the Disney Travel:

Back to Walt Disney World ✅
    Disneyland✅
    Disney cruise ✅

All before Don ✅
    :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   87884 views