« Older   Newer »

1.     +36   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    She didn't realise how much she lucked out that Don was interested in her. She smiled smugly when Don recounted on camera how he thought she was out of his league, she bought him the ugliest and biggest clothes she could find, she was the tiny Piglet to his fat Winnie and loved reminding him and her viewers of that. She really thought she was a catch until recently.

Time has not stood still. She's let herself go physically completely, from the spiderweb hair to the poor hygiene (shan't even mention the weight). She's no longer a 20-year-old innocent creature that people will forgive for being naive. She's now a fully grown adult woman with a significant lack of knowledge about the world and people, showing little interest in genuine connection with others (including her own children), unable to properly pronounce certain words she should absolutely not be unaware of, etc. There's nothing redeemable about her, right down to the cheap-looking flip she bought. She simply doesn't act, spend money/time or behave the way people her age do (especially in the wealthier/educated sphere). So, instead, she has decided that her revenge post-divorce life is binging and talking to paying subscribers on camera as there is literally no one left to listen to her ramblings.

2.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Even if she found an interested man, she’d never be willing to compromise any aspect of her sad existence so it would fizzle out in no time.

On the subject of the Miraval equine experience (“Equine? I think that means horse”, 10 years after her equine experience—stupid isn’t cute at 41!) Jen is a snake oil salesman’s dream. She’ll throw Don Dollars at anything that promises healing. Healing from what? Give us a sob story we can believe, Jen.

I went horseback riding with my cousins on their property when I was a kid. They were experienced riders. I wasn’t. They left me behind and my horse got stuck in some thorny bushes and wouldn’t move. I didn’t know what to do and nobody could hear my cries for help. I’m not sure how long it was before someone came to help, but it seemed like forever. Anyway, all that to say I wasn’t permanently traumatized. I only remembered it because Jen is still harping on how a horse victimized her decades ago.

3.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    A lot of guys her age would have children. I don't think Jen wants more kids to deal with.

4.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 9/4/2024, 18:49) 
    A lot of guys her age would have children. I don't think Jen wants more kids to deal with.

And those who don't have children + who would actually be interested in her ... I don't know what kind of men I'd have to imagine here, but I'm thinking it wouldn't be a great catch lol

5.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I would love for her to try dating. Imagine her trying to explain her life: well, I don't really get along with my parents because they wouldn't buy me a souvenir cup and they used to travel without me. What do I do for fun? Travel without my children! Oh yes, I'm very adventurous. I sleep in my car, lights out at 7pm. Yeah, I'm not really close to my nieces. One of then stayed at my house once and made some noise. So I complained about her on IG. I love being a mom! No, I don't take them to any activities or allow their friends at my house. Oh, yes, I can cook! I make great vegan bolognese. Even though I'm not vegan and I NEVER SAID I WAS VEGAN, I still like forcing people around me to eat fake butter, fake cheese, vegan baked goods. I work out about four hours a day but only wash my hair twice a week. You aren't going to enslave me with societal expectations of being clean all the time, right? I don't even use toilet paper anymore.

6.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 9/4/2024, 19:12) 
    I would love for her to try dating. Imagine her trying to explain her life: well, I don't really get along with my parents because they wouldn't buy me a souvenir cup and they used to travel without me. What do I do for fun? Travel without my children! Oh yes, I'm very adventurous. I sleep in my car, lights out at 7pm. Yeah, I'm not really close to my nieces. One of then stayed at my house once and made some noise. So I complained about her on IG. I love being a mom! No, I don't take them to any activities or allow their friends at my house. Oh, yes, I can cook! I make great vegan bolognese. Even though I'm not vegan and I NEVER SAID I WAS VEGAN, I still like forcing people around me to eat fake butter, fake cheese, vegan baked goods. I work out about four hours a day but only wash my hair twice a week. You aren't going to enslave me with societal expectations of being clean all the time, right? I don't even use toilet paper anymore.

And the lecture he'd get if he ordered a drink with dinner!

"I don't NEED a drink. I'm not a drinker." (Unless I'm with my kids).

7.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Back to the snooze cruise video, Jen comes across as such an ugly bitch. She’s one upping her own kids on their cruise status, makes sure to point out that she buys them T-shirts outside of their souvenir allowance, did that awful sing song about the upgrade when she didn’t pay for the schmancy room (which should have been edited out when it was a regular room), to name a few. She’s insufferable!

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 4/9/2024, 05:46 PM) 
    Alimony ends if she gets remarried, right? There's no way she'll even consider getting remarried before the Don Dollars stop. She probably realizes that she needs to pop out a kid with whatever millionaire she gets matched with so he is on the hook for 18 years. She's a complete idiot when it comes to most things but she's pretty smart about securing money without ever working for it.

I don't think she gets alimony, so dating or her getting re-married wouldn't change anything except her solo lifestyle. I would imagine she gets very generous child support (which won't end until the circumstances turn 18) and was granted an ENORMOUS divorce settlement. That money is all hers to use as she wishes until it runs out--which if she got as much as I think she did, won't happen. She is likely set for a lifetime of Airbnb's and all the Crown Athletics her heart desires. Isn't that just perfect?

9.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Really Jen dating? She would want someone to be totally be into her only. She can then pick up where she left off as a recluse in her own little world.

10.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    If she can't even love her own children, or her parents. I would hope that a potential date would be able to see that she would never love or parent his children. At least I hope that would be the case.

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Glimpse into Jen and CC Future

www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLD6W7sV/

12.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think there's any danger of Jen dating any time soon. She has closed herself off from social opportunities and won't go on the apps, so where would she meet anyone? I'd absolutely fall off my chair if Jen suddenly had a boyfriend - it would make no sense.

Also I agree with AirportHashBrown - her baby act isn't cute any more (well it never was, but some men are into that sort of thing with 20-somethings). A 40+ year-old woman can't act like a toddler and expect men to be interested in that. What makes a mature woman sexy is completely different - emotional maturity, confidence, knows how to dress/style herself, takes care of her health and eats right, puts her kids/family/friends first. Jen has none of those qualities. She over-estimated how much of a catch she was after divorce which is why the fictional line of men at her door never showed up.

13.     +22   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status

ezgif-com-animated-gif-maker-18

14.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It's only a matter of time until Jen has a bad Disney cruise related experience, and what will she do then? Being a concierge-level cruiser has become her identity. What else could fill the void?

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 4/9/2024, 12:57 PM) 
    Glimpse into Jen and CC Future

www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLD6W7sV/

😳OMG The husband didn't show any interest at all. 😉Maybe she's a real nice person???

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   88047 views