LuckyLuckyYouFoundADuckieReadTheRulesYouStupidFuckieUnlikeJen Pt. 453

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She only wishes she could have stayed longer....... so she could be away from the circumstances.

2.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 10/4/2024, 00:51) 
    She has totally given up on life. She doesn't want real friendships but is lonely. Lonely for a one-sided relationship like she had with Don. She resents seeing people posting things online about being happy. That's the only real interest she has in meeting people; showing off. I think she imagined breaking Don's heart in a million pieces by bringing her new partner to family functions. Once she saw Tens she realized she could not outdo Don and abandoned the idea of dating. Her life is an embarrassing mess. The weight gain, wandering around the country aimlessly sleeping in a car, having countless opportunities to meet people yet making no friends. The only thing she has is money and I think that's why she keeps posting online. Her money allows her to buy things other people can't afford. That's probably the only sense of satisfaction she ever has.

You're right, loners can still be lonely. People who hate people give off a negative vibe and so others don't want to be around them, but being alone for long periods of time is bad for a person's mental health - whether they are a loner or not. The type of relationship that Jen wants from a partner or friend (a one-way ass-kissing arrangement basically) doesn't suit anyone except her (and previously Don) so she will never have any luck recruiting anyone into that position. She will be alone forever because she offers nothing in return.

3.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She hates people. Some of her most vocal viewers have been with her for years. She knows nothing about them. There are several stores I go to regularly. The guy at the post office, my favorite cashiers, other people I always see in stores, I make friendly conversation with all of them. I know which ones have kids. I know a little about their lives. It is a shame that her money allows her to have a setup like Patreon where people give her attention and if they're lucky she might say their name during a live. She is a loathsome creature.

4.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 9/4/2024, 20:10) 
    It's only a matter of time until Jen has a bad Disney cruise related experience, and what will she do then? Being a concierge-level cruiser has become her identity. What else could fill the void?

After 5 cruises in 18 months she's about due for a good case of norovirus that quarantines her and her kids in their stateroom for the duration of the cruise.

5.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It's April 10th and nothing new in 'garden world'
    Hopefully she is keeping her focus on her family and staying away from social media.
    I am curious of course, but she is doing the right thing for her family in my opinion.

6.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 4/9/2024, 12:48 PM) 
    QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 4/9/2024, 05:46 PM) 
    Alimony ends if she gets remarried, right? There's no way she'll even consider getting remarried before the Don Dollars stop. She probably realizes that she needs to pop out a kid with whatever millionaire she gets matched with so he is on the hook for 18 years. She's a complete idiot when it comes to most things but she's pretty smart about securing money without ever working for it.

I don't think she gets alimony, so dating or her getting re-married wouldn't change anything except her solo lifestyle. I would imagine she gets very generous child support (which won't end until the circumstances turn 18) and was granted an ENORMOUS divorce settlement. That money is all hers to use as she wishes until it runs out--which if she got as much as I think she did, won't happen. She is likely set for a lifetime of Airbnb's and all the Crown Athletics her heart desires. Isn't that just perfect?

She WAS awarded maintenance for 7.5 years.

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous

In the second one, the yurt you see in the backyard is a separate airbnb. I hope it was occupied while Jen was there :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

I don't understand her airbnb obsession. They're overpriced and quality is all over the map.

QUOTE (Yetta @ 4/10/2024, 08:40 AM) 
    She WAS awarded maintenance for 7.5 years.

Yeah, where are these "she doesn't get alimony" arguments coming from. It's not optional in IL.

8.     +41   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I am an attorney in illinois. Maintenance as it is called in Illinois is fully optional. If you don't opt out so to speak it's all done now via a calculator. My argument is these people aren't the average .... Maybe she gets some maintenance but regardless ... SHE GOT HALF
    Half of their investments, half of whatever retirement plan he might have had, the house etc.
    It's not about her getting some monthly money, it's about her walking out of that divorce with a multi multi million dollar lump sum payment

9.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I imagine SMD told his atty to do what the law is and finish it. He was probably so tired of all the shit, he just wanted it over. All the papers she had to sign and all the questions she has to answer over and over, her lawyer must have heard some real doozies of her victimization.

10.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    She said that she got maintenance. She got it for 1/2 of the number of years that they were married. It will be running out soon. But, she also received half of their assets, which she has invested and probably hasn't had to touch, because her child support, maintenance and her patreon are more than enough to pay for her living/travel.

11.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 4/10/2024, 03:03 PM)
    I am an attorney in illinois. Maintenance as it is called in Illinois is fully optional. If you don't opt out so to speak it's all done now via a calculator. My argument is these people aren't the average .... Maybe she gets some maintenance but regardless ... SHE GOT HALF
    Half of their investments, half of whatever retirement plan he might have had, the house etc.
    It's not about her getting some monthly money, it's about her walking out of that divorce with a multi multi million dollar lump sum payment

Interesting, would that be the case as well if there were no kids? She never had an outside job, only Youtube, would the judge take that into consideration as having generated income other then just being at home providing him the capability of producing the wealth they both enjoyed? I love the in and out of this stuff.

12.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her Patreon barely even counts as income anymore. She was only making $4,000 at her peak. There is no way she's near that anymore. It's probably down to $2,000, if even that. There's a reason she hides her sub count and makes up inflated donation numbers.

That money doesn't even cover her Etsy bill.

13.     +36   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    giphy giphy

she never gave specifics about money. she’d get pissed when it came up because people were commenting that Don was still paying for everything

one of my favorite eras was when she pretended she desperately needed to earn money because she was…in part…financially responsible for her children :lol: ok Jen

14.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 4/10/2024, 01:47 PM)
    She hates people. Some of her most vocal viewers have been with her for years. She knows nothing about them. There are several stores I go to regularly. The guy at the post office, my favorite cashiers, other people I always see in stores, I make friendly conversation with all of them. I know which ones have kids. I know a little about their lives. It is a shame that her money allows her to have a setup like Patreon where people give her attention and if they're lucky she might say their name during a live. She is a loathsome creature.

Look what happened with a patron wanted a Christmas Card and Jen could not be bothered to rush it to her or acknowledge the situation, that patron must have been from the beginning watcher.

15.     +35   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    🙄🙄🙄

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   87839 views