LuckyLuckyYouFoundADuckieReadTheRulesYouStupidFuckieUnlikeJen Pt. 453

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Because it is a 3rd party restaurant, at WDW, ordering 2 appetizers and 2 entrées is fine. 4 meals might get a raised eye brow. If she was at Olive Garden, they have AYCE specials, she could eat 6 entrées and no one would care. She could be asked to leave before meal 7, that would piss her off.

I swear, she should become a professional eater. Katrina Eats Kilos, Beard Meets Food are both YT celebs and she could easily do some of the challenges they do. There are probably more of them, she could actually meet them and just talk about food, no need to be friends.

2.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think the original reservation was for one, but she was going to try to extend it to UP TO FOUR- "cause that's what works for her".

I found her mention of the nail polish days fascinating. She even had the insight to say the Crowned Athletic obsession was like the new "nail polish". Maybe she is realizing all she has is D$$$. All her attempts to established a new and improved Jen 2.0 have fallen be the wayside...

Vegan Jen, Guitar Jen, Glennon Doyle Jen, Moon Crystal Vanlife Jen.
    She's back to basic Shopping Jen

3.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Still residing in Disney Jen; just entered Concierge Jen. Don’t forget Pirate Jen.

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A little North Shore birdie You're right! How could I possibly have insinuated Jen's Journey has not led to growth. #sharealittlemagic Jen. :)

5.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 4/10/2024, 03:02 PM) 
    Another thing Ive noticed is that gene doesn't get tanned. She just came back from a Caribbean cruise and is as gray and pale as usual. Three weeks ago I went on vacation to Rio de Janeiro and still have the most glorious tan.

I've noticed that she has no color. She use to get a really nice tan. she actually looks better with a tan than the gross paste she looks like now

QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 4/8/2024, 04:00 AM) 
    Remember when Jen was discussing dating again and even speculated she might have another baby... The start of the pandemic was wild! :snickering: From lonely hearts to lonely farts.

LOL omg no! I stopped watching her when she got pregnant or when she started doing snapchat, whichever came first. I showed up here a year after the pandemic started.

Jin is so delusional.

Jin is not a catch at all. She is not bright, doesn't work, has no clue what is going on in the world. Yes, she has money but that money is coming from her ex.

What person would find her at all interesting enough to date. She is a middle aged woman that looks like a dry bitter prune, yet acts like a toddler. Sorry but the kind of man that would be into a woman who acts like a child would be a HUGE red flag.

6.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Collage_2024-04-11_12_54_17

7.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The way she was practically begging for people to have lunch with her was super cringey. And I love the Boathouse, it will be robo Jens new place to go.

She was so rude when saying that she could not be bothered to try to pronounce peoples names and they should spell it out for her. If she loves these people so much why does she always have such a hard out after exactly one hour?

8.     +25   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Her rudeness was also noted when she told the patron to have someone come find her at Disney. Because she would never make the effort to go find a new friend. We are all merely orbiting planet Jen.

9.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I noticed that Rosemary didn’t seem to be interacting during the Live.

Maybe she has finally had enough of Jenny being rude and ridiculing her.

She’s such a fake bitch.

She says it brings her so much joy to “connect” with them. At the same time, she’s constantly looking at what time it is so she can end it as soon as possible.

She doesn’t like chatting with them at all. She just needs the attention and validation.

10.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hopefully whoever shows up knows not to talk about themselves, their family, their friends, their job, their hobbies. Imagine the nostril flaring if a paying member of WWC attempted to talk about something other than Jen.

11.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm not American, so I'm unfamiliar with the tax laws. I know she's generating ~$60K(?) per year from Patreon. And she can write off some of her travel as 'business expenses' :sick: even though this is the furthest thing from a 'business' I've ever seen. But how does it work when she is shelling out a lot more than $60K per year on travel/event registration/etc., and she's actually losing money on her 'business'? At some point won't the IRS disallow these writeoffs?

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 11/4/2024, 17:20) 
    QUOTE (LonelyDisneyRun @ 4/11/2024, 08:37 AM) 
    Anyone else find it creepy that she’s inviting strangers to go to lunch? She’s so desperate.

Right. But, she had to scramble to maintain the upper-hand/ "My reservation can only accommodate 1-4, and then it tops off". Ok, A-lister Gene

And, per usual, she was wrong. You can go from 1-2 or 3-4 but not 1-4. That’s why restaurants have two tops and four tops.

13.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's not making $5,000 a month on Patreon lol. She wishes.

She wants you to think that with her made up donation numbers.

14.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She looks like such shit in the new YouTube video. Her catastrophic glow-down in the last few years is shocking. And how does she always look so greasy and cracked and dry at the same time?

Also, she pronounced Guatemala “Guatamole” in the video.

Edited by Jen’s corral breakfast - 4/11/2024, 08:21 PM

15.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 11/4/2024, 19:04) 
    She was so rude when saying that she could not be bothered to try to pronounce peoples names and they should spell it out for her.

lol wow 😆

I’d probably be like R-o-s-e-m-a-r-y y-o-u d-u-m-b b-i-t-c-h

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   87847 views