LuckyLuckyYouFoundADuckieReadTheRulesYouStupidFuckieUnlikeJen Pt. 453

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 7/4/2024, 21:06) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 4/7/2024, 08:34 PM) 
    It wasnt a Disney cruise. They had a trip to Disney planned. They hired a college aged nanny to go with them. She hurried and booked the cruise so that they went on the cruise before the kids went to Disney. Im sure that they had way more fun there with their step siblings.

Beefy Gene was just making sure she did Disney first. She is just so childish. I hope D&T announce they are taking all the children, with a nanny, her Ex, her mom, and Poopsie and Suze to somewhere fabulous for 2 weeks, giving her plenty of time to take the circumstances there first and then D&T change the plan at the last minute. Because they wanted to see if she would be her usual bratty self. Hong Kong and Shanghai Disney would be fun to announce, and the Med would be a great last minute change

It might be best to just put Jennifer on a one way trip to the moon by herself.

2.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 12/4/2024, 02:30) 
    PowderRoomCandy I just rewatched but somehow missed it. Don does correct her pronunciation of Swarovski, and she tries to hide her Mulberry purchase from us viewers- but there is an eleventh-hour reveal of the satchel.

I don't think it is possible to watch Jen without zoning out for significant portions--that's my excuse.

Or did they travel to SF some other time??

I had to go way back in the archives to find this. It starts around 8:10.

https://rumble.com/vkni4g-vlogust-2012-day...2012-08-04.html

And here was my super professional analysis of it.

Screenshot_20240411-2214022

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I have gone on trips and concerts by myself and it is fun! You get to meet new people unless you are Jen. When I went to Nashville as a SOLO FEMALE TRAVELER I had the best time at it was not a thing to be solo at that time. I went to so many shows and got so many free drinks and meet so many people but I am one of those introvert/extrovert people.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    PowderRoomCandy Well, you found it! I am impressed. I must have been lost in reverie after the soda machine scene. lol

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Msfts.Pizzazz @ 4/11/2024, 05:41 PM) 
    LOL @ Jenn buying a back up home!

Sidenote: I'm going to a concert by myself in another city and am super nervous , but I thought "if Jen can go everywhere by herself because she has NO friends....I actually have friends but I can go to this one concert by myself this one time because none of my IRL friends listen to this band."

I will not be wondering around talking to a camera though. I can do this!!! :b:😳😜

you will be fine and probably have a blast!

Jin is a loser that is so worried that the world is looking at her, yet wants everyone to worship her.

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 11/4/2024, 04:54) 
    Jen thought Tallahassee was in Tennessee.

(IMG:https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/u...bb35af90a6b.jpg)

:crying:

She’s such an idiot!

7.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Gonna watch the live after lunch, don't want to waste one hour of freedom. But now, the joshua tree video...
    1. "The service goes on and off... I better put the phone in airplane mode, what's the point?" I don't know, maybe your two young children many kilometers away from you?
    2. Bring the water guys, bring the water.
    3. She always brags about how nobody is on the tracks she's doing until the last miles. You get on trails at 6:30, what do you expect? I don't see any medals on you for being there so early.

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How many people actually show up for her lives?

9.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 12/4/2024, 00:55) 
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 12/4/2024, 00:48) 
    I thought Longchamp was in NYC?? Anyway, this is the first of a 5 parter about the SF trip

https://rumble.com/vknhv7-vlogust-2012-day...2012-08-02.html

The same interaction happened on two different trips as they walked by two different Longchamp stores. Groundhog Day life like Jen.

Wow, Don was noticeably disengaged in this video. At the airport, he just got up from his chair when Jen was asking him what he was doing on his iPad. This was 2012. It’s the same behavior we noticed right before he was completely absent from her vlogs preceding their divorce. I had thought 2012 Don was enthusiastic about Jen’s hobby - here he seems over it and annoyed. In every single clip!

10.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 4/12/2024, 09:05 AM) 
    How many people actually show up for her lives?

I don't know how many were at the live, but I saw about 70 looking at the replay.

11.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm honestly shocked that many of her granny loser fans can navigate Patreon

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 4/12/2024, 07:29 AM) 
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 12/4/2024, 00:55) 
    The same interaction happened on two different trips as they walked by two different Longchamp stores. Groundhog Day life like Jen.

Wow, Don was noticeably disengaged in this video. At the airport, he just got up from his chair when Jen was asking him what he was doing on his iPad. This was 2012. It’s the same behavior we noticed right before he was completely absent from her vlogs preceding their divorce. I had thought 2012 Don was enthusiastic about Jen’s hobby - here he seems over it and annoyed. In every single clip!

I would be too. The baby talk was over the top and having a stupid camera out for your every move is a bit much. The lady behind her in the airport cracked me up.

13.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    watching that old vlog is interesting - she's always been the same disinterested shitty vlogger, it's just that her vlogs were so much shorter and there were supporting characters that people didn't care as much.

in the first 30 seconds of that clip, she's yammering on about breakfast and the young mom behind her is just there staring at this weirdo filming. anyone editing would have just cut that part out or blurred her out.

14.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the woman with the baby didn’t want to be on Jen’s camera so she hid behind Don. When Don got up and walked away, she looked annoyed. I don’t blame her. She was by herself trying to manage herself and a baby.

15.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I am surprised anyone outside of bakers watches her videos but I guess it fills in the time while you are waiting for an early bird dinner or agoraphobic.

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   87812 views