LuckyLuckyYouFoundADuckieReadTheRulesYouStupidFuckieUnlikeJen Pt. 453

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 4/13/2024, 07:22 AM) 
    AAt aprx 8 minutes, Jen shows her LV and gives a long explanation of how Don established a shopping budget for Jen. Spooky land
    https://rumble.com/vkcc5x-personal-day-hau...2011-06-17.html

Current day Jen misses those days as much as she wants to present herself as a being a happy traveler unwashed person. At least her content was shorter and "better".

2.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    OK so I skipped the stupid camping and the Live, but I watched the vlog. Holy Hell did this skank just drop and ice cube on the floor and then put it in her drink!? What the actual fuck?!

3.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 13/4/2024, 07:25) 
    How much money does Don have that he can retire at 40? With a wife and 5 kids?
    Wouldn’t Jen have almost the same amount of money if she got half?

Don’s family also sold off their business I believe after the divorce. So that’s probably a nice chunk of change Jen will never see.

4.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nothing disgusts me like watching smug Jen brag about her privilege and listening to her explain how she “budgets” her hefty allowance. Even back when she still bathed, she was totally classless.

5. couchpotato
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 13/4/2024, 07:22) 
    AAt aprx 8 minutes, Jen shows her LV and gives a long explanation of how Don established a shopping budget for Jen. Spooky land
    https://rumble.com/vkcc5x-personal-day-hau...2011-06-17.html

Oh my gosh she was as insufferable back then? For some YouTubers you watch their old vlogs and reminisce on how much humbler and more interesting their content was.

But I couldn’t even get 3 minutes into that video. Goodness gracious. The smug face as she said “PD personal day” and “cashmere”. How did anyone put up with her…

6.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 13/4/2024, 02:02) 
    She'll drop the protein talk in a few days.

Here's hoping!

7.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't watch these vlogs of today-Jen - only the rewatch ones are bareable and sort of nostalgic. What has she become, honestly? The Pocahontas outfit - just... set it on fire. And it's WAY too small, she looks like a fat sausage. The hair... I just can't.

And the diet talk? She is such a moron. Health and nutrition isn't that complicated Jennifer. If she ate three healthy meals a day and cut out sugar she would finally see some results of all those hundreds of hours she's spent on the Peloton. And her hair issues aren't complicated either - go to a salon, ask for a bob, and then visit your GP or pharmacy about hair loss. Why does everything with her have to involve an expensive and complicated solution? She has zero common sense. Gaining weight in your 40s is normal but there are very easy ways to counteract it.

I guess we're seeing what Don and the Rosses put up with for all these years. She is utterly self-centred and unhinged.

8.     +38   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ‘When I see Tensleigh with her slim body and luscious hair, I want to gouge my eyes out’

9B8F0A93-A131-459A-BDD7-FF5CC21A9405

9.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don't understand how is it hard for her to wash her hair ???? She has 5 strands, it would take 60 seconds and not even get tangled, take 30 seconds to comb and it would dry in probably 15 minutes. Insaneeeee!!!! I have hair down to my ass and it's a bitch to wash and detangle , I'll admit sometimes I wanna take the brush and smack myself into cutting it all off because it's annoying to wash. She's gross. That's pure lazy.

10.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 12/4/2024, 20:33) 
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 4/12/2024, 01:12 PM) 
    Professional videographer and influencer, ladies and gents. (It's the extreme thinness of the rat tail vs the width of the trunk for me)

Selling-the-Anna-Crowned-Barfletics-top

She looks idiotic trying to film her fat ass. But she clearly thinks she’s adorable.

I would have to do a deep dive into Jen’s spending habits to say this for sure, but from memory it seems she’s willing to spend on toys and experiences for herself, but is stingy when it comes to necessities or things for the Circumstances—you know, if it isn’t fun for Jen it’s time to be thrifty. She really is a case study…in something.

Someone should do a TikTok expose of these spending habits. I bet people would eat them up!

11.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If I looked that bad I would not film myself and ask people to pay to watch those videos.

12.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 4/13/2024, 12:25 AM) 
    How much money does Don have that he can retire at 40? With a wife and 5 kids?
    Wouldn’t Jen have almost the same amount of money if she got half?

We are assuming that Don got a large payout, too, when Poopsie sold the company. He for sure had a years salary/bonus and then generous negotiated severance package written in the deal.

13.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Omg, I just started watching the vlog and she starts off with showing us her brushing her teeth. She’s disgusting
    Even with my closest friends, I would brush my teeth, wash my face before talking to anyone, even if we are on a sleepover together or something. She is clueless as to what is appropriate social behaviour

14.     +17   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 4/13/2024, 06:41 AM) 
    Omg, I just started watching the vlog and she starts off with showing us her brushing her teeth. She’s disgusting
    Even with my closest friends, I would brush my teeth, wash my face before talking to anyone, even if we are on a sleepover together or something. She is clueless as to what is appropriate social behaviour

She has absolutely NO social graces.

15.     +35   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    That Crowned stuff is SO ugly. In spite of all the screenshots here, when she suddenly came on the scene in the brown outfit, I thought she was naked for a moment :nervous:

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   87812 views