LuckyLuckyYouFoundADuckieReadTheRulesYouStupidFuckieUnlikeJen Pt. 453

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A breakfast "snack" is TWO!! sides of an English Muffin? I have 1 side with light butter for my whole breakfast. Of course I'm not in "training". :10:

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 13/4/2024, 02:55) 
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 4/12/2024, 04:40 PM) 
    Look at all those Ritual chocolate bars.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11418747/...37;20223854.jpg)

How can she even cram that upper body into a size small???

It’s giving linebacker.

3.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This Crowned A. stuff is hideous….I’m surprised this 👇🏻 mess wasn’t in her cart; as it looks like something that would be right up her alley. Do they produce vanity sizing? Based on their ‘real life models’ I see where the attraction is for Jin….. angling for as shot as one of their models👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻???
    Attached Image
    IMG_1437

4.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She is an overgrown teenager. Sleeping in. Spending all day focused on herself. It's so telling that when she's alone she sleeps late but when the kids are with her she's up at 4am to work out her rage and do a patience meditation. I can't imagine needing to meditate before I could face my children.
    I was expecting her to calculate how many Reese's peanut butter cups she could eat to meet her daily goals. Does she realize meat provides more than just protein?

5.     +33   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    Because I was curious and we know food tracking is triggering for her... Jen's protein smoothie was 440 calories, 46g protein, 59g carbs, 3g fat, 34g sugar.

Add in her "breakfast snack" and between her breakfasts she consumed 692 calories, 55g protein, 93g carbs, 13g fat, and a whopping 42g of sugar.

Bakers have been saying for years she needs to up her protein, but she also needs to cut her sugar. I count my macros and her smoothie had more sugar than I consume in an day.

6.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 12/4/2024, 19:21) 
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 12/4/2024, 18:17) 
    That is really sad. I know what my thin hair looks like if it gets too long. CUT IT JENNY! Even if she would curl the pony tail it would look like there is more body there. The whole bottom half of that pony tail is just thin frizzy split ends.

A good 6” need to go!

I would cry my eyes out and run to the dr if that was my hair. How can she not see that this is alarming?

Anyway, I missed a whole bunch here, I was gone on a short vacation with my family. I briefly thought about Jen's lonely travels, and I was looking at my husband and my children and how fun it was for us to do this together, and I tried to imagine for a second what I would feel like doing this very same trip on my own like Jen does, and it felt so depressing! How can she enjoy being so lonely? I'm not even the biggest social butterfly out there, but she literally has no one. Her kids annoy her, clearly. And at this rate, they won't even stick around for another decade. She can shop all she wants, it's never going to fill that void. Her life is so depressing to watch.

7.     +28   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    after her manic shopping haul she exhales cuz that's when the high left her Body until the next fix. she is so unwell

8.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I use MyFitnessPal and I just increased my calories. My sugar goal for the day is 45 grams and I still think that sounds like a lot, but it says a small apple is 15 grams. I can't imagine cake & a peanut butter cold brew. All the self love talk and being gentle with yourself don't make eating like this healthy.
    QUOTE (RossManor2.0 @ 4/13/2024, 09:30 AM) 
    Because I was curious and we know food tracking is triggering for her... Jen's protein smoothie was 440 calories, 46g protein, 59g carbs, 3g fat, 34g sugar.

Add in her "breakfast snack" and between her breakfasts she consumed 692 calories, 55g protein, 93g carbs, 13g fat, and a whopping 42g of sugar.

Bakers have been saying for years she needs to up her protein, but she also needs to cut her sugar. I count my macros and her smoothie had more sugar than I consume in an day.

9.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    QUOTE (Blue-tah Trunk Celery @ 4/13/2024, 05:33 PM) 
    I use MyFitnessPal and I just increased my calories. My sugar goal for the day is 45 grams and I still think that sounds like a lot, but it says a small apple is 15 grams. I can't imagine cake & a peanut butter cold brew. All the self love talk and being gentle with yourself don't make eating like this healthy.

I think the default for MFP is 45g for sugar, but the American Heart Association recommends no more than 25g of sugar per day for women--which makes Gene's sugar consumption off the charts.

10.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does Jen not know that excess carbs also turn into sugar which then turns into fat?!
    Her crazy sugar and carbs levels are giving her the saddlebags and giant ass along with the destruction she's done to her cortisol with disordered exercising.

11.     +37   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 4/12/2024, 08:20 PM)
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 4/12/2024, 07:44 PM) 
    Dancing Career Jen is at it again...

Dancing-Career-Jen

She really thinks she is the cutest thing ever. Being awkward is okay but she is just so fake.

All that Yoga and she struggles to lift her leg?

12.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RossManor2.0 @ 4/13/2024, 05:54 PM) 
    QUOTE (Blue-tah Trunk Celery @ 4/13/2024, 05:33 PM) 

I think the default for MFP is 45g for sugar, but the American Heart Association recommends no more than 25g of sugar per day for women--which makes Gene's sugar consumption off the charts.

I think the 25g is for added sugar. So the sugar in the banana and berries doesn’t count.

13.     +37   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That skin coloured shade is so hideous and the outfit is so small on Jen that she is the very definition of an over stuffed sausage in this.

8B3CCC29-7924-4CE7-91E6-F034AD0E11D2

14.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 13/4/2024, 18:23) 
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 4/12/2024, 08:20 PM)
    She really thinks she is the cutest thing ever. Being awkward is okay but she is just so fake.

All that Yoga and she struggles to lift her leg?

The ‘Super Sucked-In Mini XS’ Crowned gear here is inhibiting her normal Prima Ballerina moves….

15.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Why does she think a haircut is going to be a bad thing? As a matter of fact short will most likely give it volume with a good blowout. Long with no body is just a rats tail. I had the same problem, I cut it short and now it is bouncy and healthy. After a time if you don't have the luxurious keeping it long is not making look better. But its that patriarchy BS of hers, that is not letting her be better. Don't be afraid of being a woman!

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   88045 views