LuckyLuckyYouFoundADuckieReadTheRulesYouStupidFuckieUnlikeJen Pt. 453

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was just watching the rundisney vid. Not going to lie, Im tempted to do it. Anyone on here have any experience/input ? Wondering if its worth it, seems like a lot of trouble in a way.

2.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    *Whichever sausage she is, the butcher walked away during the process and the casings exploded because she definitely looks busted. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

3.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It’s so obvious when Jenny is on active mommy duty and not traveling because she responds to comments on YouTube. Gotta ignore those kids somehow I guess.

I took a screenshot of this comment yesterday. She didn’t respond. I think she deleted it 🤣

IMG_5478

4.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 13/4/2024, 18:38) 
    QUOTE (ZizizouzouTWO! @ 13/4/2024, 18:31) 
    8B3CCC29-7924-4CE7-91E6-F034AD0E11D2

This is just unreal. How is she able to put this stuff on or take it off? Must be a one hour feat of structural engineering.

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Notaname @ 13/4/2024, 20:21) 
    I was just watching the rundisney vid. Not going to lie, Im tempted to do it. Anyone on here have any experience/input ? Wondering if its worth it, seems like a lot of trouble in a way.

First you will have to wait until the 2025 races that have not been announced, they sell out in a few hours. Second you will need to have some big bucks to buy in. For the 2025 Marathon Weekend 5K $112, 10K $155, 1/2 Marathon $224, Marathon $226. To do the. 1/2 and full, it will cost $442, to do all4, $688.

Some of them may be less, like Princess 1/2, Wine and Dine, or Springtime Surprise.

Worth it is subjective. If you are local and can drive, you can save the 3 or 4 nights hotel costs. If you are out of town, well you can figure it will be another big expense. Plus travel costs.

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    THANK YOU!
    I appreciate your response and the time you put in.
    So far, it doesn't look appealing, and based on what you are saying about it selling out, seems like it is a crowded event to attend.
    I am out of town so I would be looking at shelling out extra for the hotel as well.

7.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 4/13/2024, 08:17 PM) 
    She also stated she thought she was doing well eating THREE eggs in a sitting...for protein. She exclaims, I was not! There's only 5 grams of protein in an egg! Like, that was her epiphany. It did not include she was getting 21g fat with that. She was also probably putting her eggs on at least half an avocado. These foods are healthy and contain good nutrients but it is quick to overdo what our bodies need. Several months ago I replaced my two poached eggs with sliced avocado with one egg (nutrients!) and 2-3 egg whites and that is a much healthier balance for me. SHe never talked about the fat, or overdoing serving size. In fact, she makes the smoothie and just eyeballs, then says oh wow! That's like 2 servings! Yes, Jen it is. And her pee brain thinks she needs the whole thing because she rolls around on the floor and goes on a walk.

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen her eating an entire avocado along with a good-sized meal.

8.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Notaname @ 4/13/2024, 08:51 PM) 
    THANK YOU!
    I appreciate your response and the time you put in.
    So far, it doesn't look appealing, and based on what you are saying about it selling out, seems like it is a crowded event to attend.
    I am out of town so I would be looking at shelling out extra for the hotel as well.

ABOUT 30-40k runners per event, it is crowded. I have done 2, a 5K and a 10K. I won’t do it again for a few reasons, even tho I am local I would need to get up at 2 am to be there by 4, races start at 5am, I live 50 miles away. The cost, you get a medal and a boxed snack after. Yes, the medals are nice, heavy, seemingly well made, but still. I think for many people it is about dressing in costumes, seeing the characters (waiting in lines for them) and getting together with like minded Disney fans. If you stay in a WDW hotel, you do get free transportation to and from the Ecpo as well as the races, but you still have to get up about 2 or 2:30 to get dressed and catch the bus.

For Beefy Gene, it is about buying a bunch of themed costumey dresses and cheaper hoodies to leave at the start lines, boasting about her ability to complete the challenges (all races) , show off before hand all the stuff she buys, and BEG BEG BEG for people to meet her. Last time she made friendship bracelets with am inspiring word on them to bribe people to come and see her, she ALWAYS goes to Gideons Bake House after the 10K and wants people to meet her there, this race she has added a chance for up to 3 people to have lunch with her at The Boathouse in order to meet her fans. Both of those places are in Disney Springs, staying on site, you can take a bus, staying elsewhere, driving and parking. Another added thing that she suggests without thinking ihow much trouble it is for people who don’t rent a car to get to WDW.

I know it sounds all bad, it really isn’t. 9t is just expensive. And PS, if you want to stay onsite, but are only running on race, there is a 3 night minimum too.

9.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh wow, incredible, she took the kids to Kohl's children museum. Again.

10.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    JenuinelyUnorganized
    Appreciate it again. Thank you for saving me the trouble, it is not something worthwhile for me and just the thought of all of those people on top of you while doing a run is a turn off. I don't need a tchochtke to congratulate myself for a run either.
    And Boathouse is meh. Been there, wasn't impressed.

11.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is exploding sausage syndrome in that damn Crowned Barfletics. :nervous:

3+-+Dunham+-+Bosyon+-+Lincolnshire+Sausage+-+Exploded

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bakery001 @ 4/13/2024, 05:23 AM) 
    CC’s hair is so cute in braids. Must have come from Tens house.

We know Jen didn't have them until Friday afternoon. She probably slept in the braids.

13.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 4/13/2024, 12:33 PM)
    Just think what she must look like from behind in that hideous get up!

Lumpy & dumpy

14.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 13/4/2024, 21:44) 
    QUOTE (Bakery001 @ 4/13/2024, 05:23 AM) 
    CC’s hair is so cute in braids. Must have come from Tens house.

We know Jen didn't have them until Friday afternoon. She probably slept in the braids.

Picture was from Friday afternoon, when kids had a half-day at school, so CC likely had braids that morning when she went to school from dad's house.

15.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Dear lord her caboose.

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   87812 views