LuckyLuckyYouFoundADuckieReadTheRulesYouStupidFuckieUnlikeJen Pt. 453

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am 10 minute into the vlog, and I actually can't believe my eyes. I saw of the screen grabs of her greasy hair--but I thought there might be a chance that it was just wet hair, because she often films with wet hair. i mean, I would never go to work with wet hair, but she obviously has no problem showing up to her camera and paying customers with wet hair, so whatever. But no--she even admits that she is probably a day past her hair wash day. Her hair LOOKS WET. It is that greasy, which I don't think my hair has ever been that greasy, including when I was teenager and went to sleep away camp. It looks really, really greasy to the point where any normal person would feel uncomfortable to live like that, even not leaving the house. Just basic human hygiene level is not her strong suit at this point.

Then she drops an ice cube on her floor, and picks it up and admits that she will indeed put it in her drink although it was on the dirty floor, and then plops it in. Why would she do this? She had a glass full of ice. She could have stuck it in a plant, or just thrown it away--it is just frozen water. No matter how clean your floor looks, I would imagine there was hair, dust, possibly cleaning product on that floor she dropped it on. Then she makes her english muffin, and revoltingly licks her fingers, and then scrapes (!) the leftover jelly off her hand with the knife and puts it on the muffin. Doesn't she realize just how gross this is? I would never want to eat anything she prepares.

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 4/13/2024, 09:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 13/4/2024, 21:44) 
    We know Jen didn't have them until Friday afternoon. She probably slept in the braids.

Picture was from Friday afternoon, when kids had a half-day at school, so CC likely had braids that morning when she went to school from dad's house.

Thank you! That makes sense. We know Jen never fixes her hair! :furious:

3.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 13/4/2024, 21:47) 
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 4/13/2024, 12:33 PM)
    Just think what she must look like from behind in that hideous get up!

Lumpy & dumpy

That disgusting stringy rat tail. Revolting. You can literally count maybe six hair strand sections in that rat tail. That's all there is because it's so damaged and dirty.

I am so not ok with this unwashed greasy feral Jennifer persona. It gives me itchy scalp to even look at her smelly hair.

With my fine dyed hair I still shampoo every other day. Day 2 is mandatory pony or bun. My hair looks like shit down after a day no matter how much dry shampoo I use.

She needs to follow fine hair people on social media for realistic expectations and useable tips and tricks. She thinks she can get away with same routines as people with thick hair, but that doesn't work for fine haired people.

Jennifer, you are practically bald. Please stop making things look even worse. Wash your hair every day. You sweat like a pig for hours every day, so you need to clean your scalp just like you clean your body.

And those scraggly ends need to be cut so bad. Her hair will never look good, but it doesn't need to look this bad.

4.     +32   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That outfit is fighting for its life! It’s so small it’s cutting into her and making her body look segmented like an 🐜 Is that camel toe I see?

IMG_4531

5.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Looking forward to Beefy’s race attire. 5K theme is Neverland. Will she be a lost boy? A Native tribe member? Mr Smee? Captain Hook? Tinkerbelle? Nope, she will be the Crocodile, she has the teeth for it. 10K, Adventure is Out There, either Kevin the bird or Russell, she has both costumes. 10 Miler, Hakuna Matata, Covers her body with Don Dollars, after all, it means no worries for the rest of your days. But wait, if she completes all 3, then she is a challenge winner, that theme is ‘Ohana, ‘Ohana means family and nobody gets left behind. Well, that is obvious, she won’t be able to dress for that, EVER.

6.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Honestly, I dont see a problem with her body. I just dont understand how she thinks she is small or XS. Jen, you are at least a generous medium, more like a large. Thats ok.
    If you want to be an XS, you may never be able to do so, we all have a set point. However, I would hazard a guess that you are just eating waaaay too much and your overexercising isn't helping your cortisol.

7.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That top is digging into her shoulder and her boob fat is busting out the side. She always looks uncomfortable. Wearing all that too small spandex can't be good. And she's fooling no one but herself. We have eyes, we can see her clothes are too small. She'd look thinner if she sized up to her real size.

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 13/4/2024, 20:45) 
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 13/4/2024, 18:38) 
    This is just unreal. How is she able to put this stuff on or take it off? Must be a one hour feat of structural engineering.

Is this GRAVY👆🏻🙀???

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It looks like she has a diaper on and she had a blowout.

10.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She probably gets a ton of yeast infections the way she suffocates her cooter in all that spandex. And the stench must be unbearable.

11.     +19   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I’m unsettled thinking she’s, at best, wearing a thong beneath the fleshy outfit she will likely end up returning and the outfit will soon be sold to someone else!

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is she posting these pics??

13.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    She also sits on her ride-to-nowhere basement bike in that seriously undersized spandex. It has got to be SO tight at the angle on her upper thigh when she leans forward towards the handlebar.

I bet that in Gene's head, she's not only buying a Small as a vanity size but also justifying the tight fit as she's bound to lose weight eventually. "It'll be the perfect fit once I've lost those pesky pandemic pounds. This is a good investment because I won't have to by new workout gear when I'm slim again!" She's a major aspirational buyer.

14.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen trying on clothes while having a dirty 🕳️ is sickening. She’s like the gross people in fitting rooms!

That ponytail is barely hanging on.

15.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Beefy doesn’t seem to understand, the thinner your hair is, the more you have to wash it. Thin hair shows grease more than thick hair. Is washing your 3 hairs really that hard?!? How can anyone be so lazy.

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   87812 views