LuckyLuckyYouFoundADuckieReadTheRulesYouStupidFuckieUnlikeJen Pt. 453

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ZizizouzouTWO! @ 13/4/2024, 18:31) 
    That skin coloured shade is so hideous and the outfit is so small on Jen that she is the very definition of an over stuffed sausage in this.

8B3CCC29-7924-4CE7-91E6-F034AD0E11D2

Mon Dieu! Agreed. This whole outfit is way too small. I would not have anything that snug on my lady garden. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 4/13/2024, 10:43 PM) 
    Aside from her remark about haircuts being too expensive, are there any other theories as to why she won’t get her haircut? She books plenty of other appointments, including her new spa membership. So why not a haircut? She used to get haircuts regularly and seemed comfortable doing so. I really don’t get it. What’s keeping her from the salon?

I predict she gets a haircut within the next 10 days.

I highly doubt it. We've been talking about her badly needing a haircut for years and it hasn't happened yet.

3.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her hair has gotten sooooooo bad though. It keeps getting worse and worse. And the sausage casing. It’s like she’s delusional. What in the world is she seeing when she looks in the mirror?

4.     +40   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    In the car with D** defending use of baby talk

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 13/4/2024, 21:47) 
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 4/13/2024, 12:33 PM)
    Just think what she must look like from behind in that hideous get up!

Lumpy & dumpy

Her rat tail looks like drain hair 🤢

5.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 14/4/2024, 14:07) 
    Her hair has gotten sooooooo bad though. It keeps getting worse and worse. And the sausage casing. It’s like she’s delusional. What in the world is she seeing when she looks in the mirror?

She sees a size 4, with long, flowing thick hair, no fat, all muscle, very strong, beautiful woman. No reason to wear any make up, no reason to wear something that looks like it has been purchased in the last year if the theater is calling. While she admits to deformed feet, she sees them as just part of her beauty.

That bedroom mirror lies. Because it leans, she looks smaller.

She went to Chicago to see a show, her hair was still unwashed. I bet there were separate cars. No dessert, so she had to eat a sweet treat at home. Staying up until 10:30! How did she manage?

Hey Beefy, Stevia is a PLANT BASED SUGAR, it just happens to have zero calories. It is also sweeter than sugar, you should love it. I hope you were able to get that sports bra off without spraining your upper body. The pants, you could roll them down at least. You do not look cute in any of those outfits. You look like you can’t breathe.

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm sure another reason she won't get a haircut is her weird stance in the patriarchy and unrealistic beauty standards. Like a toddler who can't get what they want, because she has no style in addition to hair and self-confidence, she will dig her heels in and say she doesn't care when she actually really does.

7.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How does she exercise in that? I want things to be loose and breathable if I’m working out.

I don’t exactly love my body’s composition right now, but I look better than this! She really should go back to Lululemon and/or Alo. Cropped high waisted leggings, a good sports bra, and a flowy tank or shirt overtop. This mess ain’t it.

8.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm not sure a haircut would make her look any better.

Edited by UtahFootBath - 4/14/2024, 03:37 PM

9.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 4/14/2024, 03:24 PM) 
    How does she exercise in that? I want things to be loose and breathable if I’m working out.

I don’t exactly love my body’s composition right now, but I look better than this! She really should go back to Lululemon and/or Alo. Cropped high waisted leggings, a good sports bra, and a flowy tank or shirt overtop. This mess ain’t it.

to be honest she doesn't exercise she puts it on to stand in the mirror and do a selfie. she is sweaty cuz she just shoved her fat in these awful outfits

smelly beast

10.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Les Yeux Fous @ 14/4/2024, 12:32) 
    QUOTE (ZizizouzouTWO! @ 13/4/2024, 18:31) 
    That skin coloured shade is so hideous and the outfit is so small on Jen that she is the very definition of an over stuffed sausage in this.

8B3CCC29-7924-4CE7-91E6-F034AD0E11D2

Mon Dieu! Agreed. This whole outfit is way too small. I would not have anything that snug on my lady garden. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

Giving me Jasper vibes!

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (justalurker @ 4/14/2024, 03:51 AM)
    Because it involves small talk and social interaction with another human most likely a woman who she will probably feel an inferiority complex towards. Idk just my guess.

If you ask me all she needs to do is part it down the middle and chop it off equally on both sides herself, it would take 20 seconds.

She’s completely given up.

Several years ago she made a whole video about changing the side her hair has always been parted on. She was in turmoil about the decision and then she wound up changing it back.

12.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is it just my eyes or can you see her black underwear through the sausage casing? That's proof it's too tight!

13.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don't understand either how she thinks this stuff fits ... Like she was in the mirror saying I'm not sure, it's pretty but ... Something and I'm like maybe go up three sizes ... I suppose technically anyone can buy a six and squeeze into an elastic waste maybe but she also said the horrendous jeans were a six

There is no way unless the Monica clip is actually true and the camera adds 10 lbs and she has 5 cameras on her and real life Jen is in fact 50 lbs less in person

14.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I can't imagine what jill and gravy think ...

She is 40 plus now and she has to meet her folks at the senior citizen theater ... Can you imagine the convo between those two when their tragic daughter leaves their company

Where did we go wrong ...
    Maybe we should have had them closer together
    I should have paid more attention to her
    Maybe we shouldn't have pushed marriage so young
    At least she has Don's money
    I can't listen to one more Disney thing
    What was she talking about Pocahontas pants ??? Did I hear that right
    I'm telling her we can't make the next one - you have a bad hip and can't sit anymore
    Did she even brush the hair, get her a gift card to your hair person for Christmas ok

15.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ifyourenotfamiliar @ 14/4/2024, 15:51) 
    Is it just my eyes or can you see her black underwear through the sausage casing? That's proof it's too tight!

I'm looking at the front screenshot and I'm seeing it too now.
    I hope it is her underwear ... :scared-smiley-emoticon:

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   88004 views