LuckyLuckyYouFoundADuckieReadTheRulesYouStupidFuckieUnlikeJen Pt. 453

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 4/14/2024, 02:36 AM) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 14/4/2024, 08:14) 
    Screenshot_20240413-2312343

lol I'm thinner than her and size small wouldn't fit me based on this chart.

Yeah, I would probably wear a medium and I'm pretty sure I'm a LOT smaller than her. No way she's a small....

2.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    'Remind me if we've met' says the person with no friends, no romantic partner, no social life, and apparently NO SOCIAL SKILLS. Even when she's begging for attention she's bitchy. How anyone could listen to her bitchy comments, see her greasy hair and want to subject themselves to that is beyond me.

3.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Another excuse to avoid spending quality time with the kids… lock yourself in the office and film a 15 minute video.

And she’s just started her exercise for the day.

She really is just babysitting those kids.

4.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is she going to have a list of her paying “friends” with her? Will she check the list if someone approaches and send them away if their name is not on the list? Only approved paying “friends” are allowed to be in Gene’s presence!

5.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 14/4/2024, 18:47) 
    Why does she always hold her beverage up to the camera? Girl, we already know you’ll be sitting in the dark drinking something sugary any time you talk to your camera friends.

IMG_5894

This really annoys me. A lot of female youtubers do this, and it annoys me. I think they try to create a "cozy" vibe or whatever. But I can't focus on what they're saying because I'm thinking "okay, you're talking and talking and that beverage is getting cold, while you almost spilled it a couple of times already", and then they try to take a clumsy sip and often have to edit it out. It annoys me! It annoys me with every single youtuber who does this, and it annoys me even more when it's her. I wish this stupid mug trend would stop.

6.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Hopefully a wonder with actual small wrists gifts Jen a bracelet that is too small. #sorryyouarefatJen

7.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Since she does all her race vids in YT, it is very possible someone may wonder if they are really seeing her in a corral, at the expo, shoveling enormous amounts of food down her gullet, looking lost at Disney Springs, and approach her. Since she knows every wonderer that is going to be there, it could be awkward for her to pull out her list and act like it is something important. Not finding that name, she will be at a loss for words, she may plug her patreon and tell the YT subscriber to join there and find out all the other amazing things she is doing.

Did a non wonderer get a bracelet last time? Is that why she is trying to keep a list? Sorry, you are not a patron, no stretchy bracelet for you.

Sorry, @Alonerlikejen, we had the exact thoughts!

8.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The only reason she's able to have a Patreon is that people followed her for over a decade on YouTube.

But suddenly only the people who pay $5 are worthy?

What an ungrateful bitch.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 4/14/2024, 06:54 AM) 
    She was all about getting her hair cut, even talking about getting extensions, until That Man had officially moved on.

So my theory is that it's either a rebellion against Tens and her thick mane of hair or the hair stylist said something that traumatized Baldilocks enough to boycott all salons.

Hey Jen, if you ever decide to take some of the advice we know you read here, throw out that snake oil hair junk that has destroyed your hair and try Verb Ghost shampoo and conditioner. Your hair will thank you and everyone currently being subjected to your dirty scalp stink will too.

She won't take your advice, but I will PowderRoomCandy . Seems to get good reviews on Amazon. My hair is as fine and thin as Jen's. Expensive (for me who buys supermarket level)). Tell me to go for it and I will. xo

10.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 14/4/2024, 18:39) 
    Who stands in line for AN HOUR to get tasty treats? I would rather be in one of the parks. No snack is worth that amount of time.

The bracelets are only for wonderers…maybe. Is she going to check your credentials before giving you one of those highly sought after treasures? At what point will she figure out it’s safe to hand them out to regular folks?

She claims to know every wonderer’s screen name. Did she just confirm that her numbers have massively dwindled? No way Jen can remember hundreds of people by name (or even cares to).

I don't think it's the treat it's that she thinks it's hard to get and she's special

If it was a hard to get your hands on paperclip
    She'd be in line for that

11.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All she has to say is, "Look for me by the food" 🐖

12.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is her hair going grey or just, like, dull? Ew, I caught the tongue mid-inhale.

PM

13.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So generous of her to give a bracelet to a “non-wonderer” last year.

Jenny, you did promise that person and all the other loyal followers (that maybe couldn’t afford to give a millionaire $5 a month) that you weren’t trying to swindle them and that nothing was going to change. The least you could do was give them a bracelet. You probably had a lot leftover anyway.

Such a fake, lying swindler.

14.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    So don't ask me why but I've been watching a lot of shower routine/hygiene/hair care Tik Tok compilations on YT lately. A couple of young women who come up a lot have beautiful, healthy hair. They both had damaged, thin, breaking hair a couple of years ago. They talk about using a rosemary oil like Mielle or the Kitsch one on their scalp, use one of those silicone things with the little nodes on it and work it in to their scalp and let it sit for an hour or so. Then they shower (unlike Jen) and wash their hair (unlike Jen) with good quality shampoo and conditioner. Some have used Vegamore some Nutrafol. And talk about how important regular trims are even when trying to grow your hair out.

It's not that hard, Jen. You have the money, you have the time. What. is. your. fucking. aversion to this?

15.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 14/4/2024, 20:56) 
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 4/14/2024, 06:54 AM) 
    She was all about getting her hair cut, even talking about getting extensions, until That Man had officially moved on.

So my theory is that it's either a rebellion against Tens and her thick mane of hair or the hair stylist said something that traumatized Baldilocks enough to boycott all salons.

Hey Jen, if you ever decide to take some of the advice we know you read here, throw out that snake oil hair junk that has destroyed your hair and try Verb Ghost shampoo and conditioner. Your hair will thank you and everyone currently being subjected to your dirty scalp stink will too.

She won't take your advice, but I will PowderRoomCandy . Seems to get good reviews on Amazon. My hair is as fine and thin as Jen's. Expensive (for me who buys supermarket level)). Tell me to go for it and I will. xo

I really like it for my fine, oily, dyed hair. My stylist recommended it to me. I usually get mine on sale at Ulta when they have a good coupon. I hope you'll be pleased as punch. 😉

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   87814 views