LuckyLuckyYouFoundADuckieReadTheRulesYouStupidFuckieUnlikeJen Pt. 453

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    But guys, she needs someone to take her medal pics or else she'll have to wrangle a stranger into taking them for her.
    She just comes off so desperate. Where is her social anxiety?
    Where is her security concerns when giving strangers a minute by minute schedule of your location?

2.     +35   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It's weird to me that anyone would show up to meet her. There are people I like watching on YouTube. Watching is enough for me. I don't need to have lunch with them. I don't want to be part of their lives.

3.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We were staying at Pop Century one year and we were swimming around 8pm in the fall which is already after sundown. Some little girl about the age of 4 wanted to play with my girls. When we were leaving I asked where her parents were and she said they were "getting a drink". They were at the bar 3 buildings over and left their 4 year old with strangers at the pool unattended.

4.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Some people don’t deserve to be parents.

5.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 15/4/2024, 00:48) 
    We were staying at Pop Century one year and we were swimming around 8pm in the fall which is already after sundown. Some little girl about the age of 4 wanted to play with my girls. When we were leaving I asked where her parents were and she said they were "getting a drink". They were at the bar 3 buildings over and left their 4 year old with strangers at the pool unattended.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. That’s disgusting.

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Needless to say it took a lot of restraint not to completely go off on these lovers and my husband had to just walk away!

7.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It’s crazy, but I love seeing all the junk Jenny spends money on. All the Crowned Athletics, all the ears, all the beads, all the stickers, all the REI purchases, all the sweet treats, etc. it’s so opposite of my nature that I get excited when her credit card is in overdrive. I find it disgusting, but please, keep it up, Jenny!

8.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 4/14/2024, 06:14 PM) 
    It's weird to me that anyone would show up to meet her. There are people I like watching on YouTube. Watching is enough for me. I don't need to have lunch with them. I don't want to be part of their lives.

If I was planning to be nearby, I might stop just long enough to have a quick chat and verify that she is as self-absorbed as she seems on camera. I can’t imagine committing to an hour or so of The Jen Show. I like to enjoy my meals.

9.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 4/15/2024, 12:14 AM) 

Exactly. Parasocial relationships are so strange to me.

10.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    the people who want to meet jen fascinate me in the same way that the attendees of planners gone wild do. how empty are your lives that you're excited to meet jen ross or one of the planners who prints well? please get lives.

11.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (hardswallowtsk @ 14/4/2024, 23:31) 
    Wait....There's ANOTHER disney run? This coming weekend? With ANOTHER expo and ANOTHER yoga session? didn't she just do this literally weeks ago?

Why does she feel the need to be so repetitive? Why not just do 1x a year and let some other soul get the experience maybe for the first time since space is limited?

This is so amazingly strange. WHY? Why keep doing disney branded cruises. If you have suddenly fallen into love with cruising why wouldn't you try the competitors? There's so much more out there than Disney ( and i love it and am a card carrying DVC member too). even I think this is bizarre.

She does not have a true passion for exploring the world or cultures. At. All. She's supremely a boring person. The only reason she does this stuff is she doesn't want to stay home but she's too lazy to truly explore new things.

12.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Queen Cheese @ 14/4/2024, 23:15) 
    if you pay her 5 buck and have chunky wrists you deserve a bracelet

not everyone can have dandy little wrists like her

I kind of remember her saying that in her skaagen skagen skAGen watch days ...her tiny wrists insert eye roll

13.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Awkward Paska Bread @ 15/4/2024, 02:24) 
    QUOTE (hardswallowtsk @ 14/4/2024, 23:31) 
    Wait....There's ANOTHER disney run? This coming weekend? With ANOTHER expo and ANOTHER yoga session? didn't she just do this literally weeks ago?

Why does she feel the need to be so repetitive? Why not just do 1x a year and let some other soul get the experience maybe for the first time since space is limited?

This is so amazingly strange. WHY? Why keep doing disney branded cruises. If you have suddenly fallen into love with cruising why wouldn't you try the competitors? There's so much more out there than Disney ( and i love it and am a card carrying DVC member too). even I think this is bizarre.

She does not have a true passion for exploring the world or cultures. At. All. She's supremely a boring person. The only reason she does this stuff is she doesn't want to stay home but she's too lazy to truly explore new things.

She's also supremely ignorant and too stupid to learn. She knows that exploring new cultures would expose that.

14.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 4/15/2024, 12:03 AM) 
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 4/14/2024, 11:44 PM) 
    Or don't leave them with anyone. Apparently on a Disney cruise, it's also okay to leave your small kids unattended at the pool while you go several floors up to drink and stuff your face.

I guess Geno hasn't heard how one of the snorkeling trips you can take on DCL used to stop at Little St. James Island--also known as Epstein Island.

Mr. Why and I went to the USVI and did a snorkel trip. We anchored off this island with weird buildings and said something about it and another passenger next to us nonchalantly said , oh, that's the Epstein island. We were like ok whatever dude, nice try... turns out it was :XD: We were so clueless. There is a prime snorkeling spot right off shore of it, and back before he was caught and it all went down, supposedly boats would run their trips there and the security on the island would run down to the shore on their quads to make sure no one tried to get on island. I was like seriously? Bizarre. It of course was abandoned while we were there, not sure who officially owns it now. It was creepy once we knew, kinda had wished no one had told us.

15.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    So is Marissa going to spend a whole hour eating with Smelly Jenny? :sick:

Hope the wonderer that gets the bracelet has tiny wrists and the bracelet just slides off their wrist.

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   87814 views