Anonymous
    Thank you so much meow2!

So, where to begin.....

3.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    With vego beds of course! He’s hard pushing them now.

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is he ever!

He's said more often than not that he is fertilizing his stuff. Ummm, yeah, that would do it, not the pot or bed you have them in.

I recall a year or so ago he was dissing the fertilizers and talking how people should be using "natural" and organic methods like Jadam (sp?). He was going to do a bunch of videos sharing the Jadam method, promoting a couple books and we never heard about it again.

Then last year it was all about electro culture - promoting the copper rods that his friend was selling. He claimed he'd been doing electro culture for many many years but just didn't say much about it. I say he's lying and never once was there copper rods visible in the high tunnels until last season.

Can't forget about the bone sauce he was pushing for Billy and what a miracle worker it was. This year, he's complaining about the deer at Pecan Grove. He's doing all kinds of other methods and in passing said he he had bone sauce put out and that was all he had to say about it.

He's becoming a YT infomercial channel continuously moving on to the next thing.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anything that will get him more money! I started watching years ago for the gardening stuff. When they were YT poor before the cabin he had to have, multiple tractors, her new car, multiple cattle, barns, high tunnels, vehicle beds and Polaris’s. But you know it’s just god blessing them!

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Seems to be a pattern in all the YT channels. They are relatable in the beginning and until the $$$ starts rolling in. I'm gobsmacked at how much they have been acquiring. It's like they started $hitting money overnight as all these things you mention started showing up. He swore he would NEVER take Social Security b/c he wasn't having the gov't track him and this and that. Now, he's casually mentioned in a couple lives that he's taking it. What a hypocrite and she is no different.

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I quit watching those two unhealthy looking people when I saw her stuffing raw meat into canning jars as tight as she could before she canned it. And he always had some new scary conspiracy theory he was blabbing about. Both of them are depressing.

8.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It’s unreal to me how they were just living frugally and wanted a simple life. Evidently it’s all an act until the money starts rolling in. Oh and not one but two ponds and then 10 acres is not enough, now they need 40 acres. And if they get that second channel up like the original in subs, that first place is gone I bet! Spending all their YT dollars on a shed and “condo” at the new place.

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 13/4/2024, 04:29) 
    Seems to be a pattern in all the YT channels. They are relatable in the beginning and until the $$$ starts rolling in. I'm gobsmacked at how much they have been acquiring. It's like they started $hitting money overnight as all these things you mention started showing up. He swore he would NEVER take Social Security b/c he wasn't having the gov't track him and this and that. Now, he's casually mentioned in a couple lives that he's taking it. What a hypocrite and she is no different.

Good grief, what did he think the disability he was trying to get a few years ago was? Which that irked me to no end. I’m probably 25-30 years younger than him and he works circles around me.

10.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh yes, he wanted disability and was angry he was denied and wasn’t going to take ss from the gov but changed his mind quickly on that. He quit working years ago after selling his companies (oh sure) and then expected disability? One look at his videos and him bragging about working on his homestead all the time might have influenced that denial.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Didn't know he was trying to get disability. For someone who preached during the *vid they don't want to be "tied to the system in any way", he's quite the hypocrite. Aside from all the things he says is wrong with him - wrecked knee, back, going blind, held together with screws, etc, etc....it appears he's able to manage 2 places and the work he's showing online to manage it all just fine.

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Didn't Wanda have something wrong too?
    I thought they had Covid around Thanksgiving and I think there was
    a video I passed on giving her health update not too long ago.
    He is way too long winded for me--15 to 30 minute videos, ok
    Porch time and Lives are where I have to draw the line as I don't have
    1-2 hours to listen to him jaw
    I quit watching around the time she got the outdoor canning kitchen
    I had watched a Colloidal Silver video she made a while back
    I was so grossed out with the way she didn't wipe off the contacts
    and all the chunks floating around in the solution, I had to walk
    away from them
    A lot of their information seemed questionable; they both seem shady
    to me, the wind tunnel growing and all the "extras" they kept finding
    all this money or funding for, both of them always looking like the
    great unwashed in an unclean environment, and his "Preacher" tidbits
    I totally lost interest as they were no longer relatable

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Now with this other place and them bringing in a shed and high tunnel and now he's leveled off a big area for something else...indeed, where is this $$ all coming from. They've become the Justin Rhodes of the south $hitting $$$ for all their conveniences and high end living pleasures. It's not relatable to say to your viewers if you don't have a high tunnel to grow food, waste of your time. Who can afford it and who has room for one. Sure if you are in the country. I'm sure many watchers are urban or apartment dwellers.

With regards to Wanda, she had low iron b/c of polyps in the colon, I believe. Someone correct me if I got that wrong. They really went to town on that for "views" and likes.

Someone commented back on Patera's page that they aren't grifters. Well, if you are posting your mailing address and even though you aren't hinting for things, you know darn well people will send you free stuff. I've never once heard him say...we'd love to receive notes and letters from y'all but please NO GIFTS, bless someone in your life with the money you are spending to mail us items. They constantly get things from viewers...honey, maple syrup, candy corn, hats, kitchen stuff, seeds, etc and show it off on their Saturday live. Sometimes she doesn't even know who sent the item claiming to forget. How ignorant. He got a bunch of attachments of something send to him for his tractor a few years back.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I've only watched here and there, got lost with everything they had going on. Just recently he said he's not going to take social security, they're self sufficient. She hasn't been well, she was/is severely anemic I think. She doesn't look healthy being that they grow nearly all their own food. She said she was in an abusive marriage and has five children? There's something not right and I wonder if she overdoes it trying to please him since she's got that history. I never watch their lives. I used to watch his devotional videos until he brought in the secret sources he says he has. I don't care for that and don't believe it.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Did he say he lost his house in some way and he had to rebuild? That looks like a beautiful home.

32 replies since 13/4/2024, 00:59   740 views