Deep South Homestead

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's always looked gaunt. Maybe it's her hair color and style. When they posted pics of them when they were first together with a shorter do, it really suited her and fit her face frame well. The bangs and pony tail can really age a person. A gal I work with who is in her late 30s wears her hair like Wanda but has brown/blond hair. She looks like she's in her 50s. When she got a bob cut one time I said how fantastic that style looked she hated it b/c she just wanted to get up and put it in a pony tail and not have to fuss. She grew it out and reverted to the same style that ages her 20 yrs.

They like to claim they don't buy food from the store and it irks me to no end when some of these YTers claim this. It's such a lie - she doesn't make homemade mayo or dry grapes for raisins to put in his carrot salads. She has her coffee all the time and they have hot chocolate. She has to buy her sugar. I don't know if they use honey but she uses maple syrup which she probably doesn't need to buy b/c viewers send it to her. She's a snacker and always has store bought type snacks. So quit with the false claims.

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I watched a video on her channel last night, she was waiting for him in the car and eating a cheap gas station donut and having a Sprite! 😳. Not that there's anything wrong with that lol. But it seemed out of character.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yet another video I can skip! I mean how hard is he going to keep pushing those stupid metal beds? Must be needing another “condo”.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'll be skipping that. I'm sick to death of hearing about those beds. He's obviously got some deal going with Growers Solutions to get a commission, whether he's admitting it or not b/c this is ridiculous already.

They are grasping at any way to grab $$. Two channels now to profit off of and the stuff they are promoting from GS. They were really pushing the freeze dryer at one time and now you hear nothing of it. What's next...

How close to Deep South do you think Pecan Grove is at? They have moved basically all their animals there which need tending every single day. He's doing all the outdoor gardening, claiming DS needs to rest. Is there a house at PG that they stay in? Imagine driving every single day, burning gas. They are very hush hush about those details. In the cultivating corn video right at 10:42, is that an old house or the shed he had recently brought in.

Edited by Blabbermouth - 4/18/2024, 02:29 PM

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think they are trying to get all their subs over to PG so they can sell DSH. Tired is bullcrap in my opinion. They’ve invested way too much $$ in DSH to suddenly want it to rest. I’m guessing maybe a half hour drive to the new place. They’re going to want to build a house at PG and need lots of $$ to do that.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was guessing 30-45 min to PG. He had been complaining how Deep South is now noisy with neighbors, etc, etc. I thought he's out in the country and he'd have those acres to separate himself from neighbors but I guess not.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    “We got took”! Seems like someone who has done everything all over the country and knows so much would have taken the time to learn proper English. Just sayin…

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Anna Banana @ 4/25/2024, 08:29 PM) 
    “We got took”! Seems like someone who has done everything all over the country and knows so much would have taken the time to learn proper English. Just sayin…

It's probably Wanda who got that video up. She talks like a hick often.

Strange why he doesn't do porch talk at his cabin on the porch anymore? Very strange he's ALWAYS at Pecan Grove now doing the majority of videos.
    Interesting also how with his copious amounts of health issues and body breakdown the man is planting and grinding his own corn. Surely, they can access organic corn in the US to buy and grind instead of all that work. Guess he's not as bad in shape as he says he is.

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think he’s done with the cabin his patrons paid for. He’s a greedy know it all always wanting more, more, more. For someone who can’t wait to go to heaven he sure is loading up on earthly possessions.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Anna Banana @ 4/30/2024, 05:50 PM) 
    I think he’s done with the cabin his patrons paid for. He’s a greedy know it all always wanting more, more, more. For someone who can’t wait to go to heaven he sure is loading up on earthly possessions.

This is very true.

He, like many other channels start out one way and end up another when they get the taste of $$ YT is bringing in. No longer relatable.

In times like these folks are trying to put food on the table and get their bills paid. There's old Danny boy....spending like it's growing on his fruit trees and showing off his riches. He's not showing a person HOW to grow food, he's showing a "how to spend money and your food will grow" scam.

Who can afford to buy one house/acreage, let alone a second. Who can afford or has the place for a greenhouse, let alone 3 that he has. His barns, tractors, all the kitchen luxuries, freeze dryer, walk in cooler, smoke house. Well, that's totally relatable to the every day folks, NOT.

His new push on those vega beds and self watering pots. Go to Walmart and grab a self watering pot that's probably half the price of a brand name one. He thinks his luxuries is what's making his stuff grow? He's fertilizing the crap out of the stuff, that's why. They have both become snake oil salesmen.

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But what about the Solar Minimum he was always raving on about?

12.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That’s so true! He’s no longer relatable to the average person trying to be self reliant. All those cows are necessary? For what? He’s not eating them, he’s selling them using his subs to pay for it. I expect this year some time, they’re going to want to build a home at the Pecan place and if you become a patron, you can watch! I mean surely you want God to bless them with a home there!

13.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I never did think either one of them were relatable to the average person doing anything. I always found them both to be kind of creepy.

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And let's not forget about double dipping setting up another channel dedicated to Pecan Grove. Have everyone running between two channels so you can get more views/clicks.

15.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Moving on now to vego retractable hoses for a mere $259. I’m sure everyone can afford to pay that much and I guarantee they got it for free! Product whores!

32 replies since 13/4/2024, 00:59   737 views