Status
    Great! Yes :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

All I have to say….her FINGER fell off!!!! :sick:

4.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yep, have to admit I went to that video but looked away. Couldn't look.
    She says she going to get herself together and concentrate and not do lives but so far she has done videos and lives everyday! While her girls sit up in the room. She tells them to go to the room. In a recent cooking video she showed her room. Yikes, for being home alone all day she can't clean that room??? One room and a bathroom.
    She says she's going to bleach her new apt because she doesn't know who was living in there. while she neglects and lives in a roach infested hotel room. She 'ain't' bleaching that! Will she carry roaches into the new place? Don't they lay eggs and hide in clothing?

Oh and she mentioned one live that her missing finger stub is turning grey because the medical people told her the bone is dying. So basically she is supposed to have it amputated to stop that bone dying further down the finger. She's always sick. Black mold in her hotel. Sorry for the girls. They deserve better.

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I haven’t watched her in a bit so I will need to catch up, she absolutely turns my stomach though, it is difficult to watch her. I can’t believe someone got her pregnant considering the way she looks….YIKES. She is grotesque. Was her husband in her early videos? There was a man in one of the earlier videos I saw, does she have family? Is she still working at Arby’s/KFC/Taco Bell?

Lighthouse have you ever followed Foodie Beauty or Amberlynn Reid? Have you ever watched Monika?

6.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yes, she is stomach turning! She isn't working right now. She lives in a extended stay hotel for about a year now. I don't know about earlier video of her husband being in them. I have watched a few from a couple of years ago and he was in the car and saw him. She has the two daughters, I think 14 and 6 yes. She mentioned in a live she has nothing to do with her mother and family. She talks about her baby brother who just got out of prison after 10 years. YIKES! :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon: This is generational poverty and a ROUGH family of crimes and she seems like she a a long laundry list of homeless shelters she has been in. She is having a background check on this new apt and she easily listed 7 shelters and extended stay hotels. This is a lifestyle for her and her girls.
    I haven't watched Foodie or Amberlyn but I am aware of Monika from Coffee with Stephanie. She comments all the time on hers. I looked her up and that is something else. I also just came across another channel that she was on and I saw Monika on there. She looked really bad. I might look her up more.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lighthouse @ 5/1/2024, 11:38 AM) 
    Yes, she is stomach turning! She isn't working right now. She lives in a extended stay hotel for about a year now. I don't know about earlier video of her husband being in them. I have watched a few from a couple of years ago and he was in the car and saw him. She has the two daughters, I think 14 and 6 yes. She mentioned in a live she has nothing to do with her mother and family. She talks about her baby brother who just got out of prison after 10 years. YIKES! :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon: This is generational poverty and a ROUGH family of crimes and she seems like she a a long laundry list of homeless shelters she has been in. She is having a background check on this new apt and she easily listed 7 shelters and extended stay hotels. This is a lifestyle for her and her girls.
    I haven't watched Foodie or Amberlyn but I am aware of Monika from Coffee with Stephanie. She comments all the time on hers. I looked her up and that is something else. I also just came across another channel that she was on and I saw Monika on there. She looked really bad. I might look her up more.

I felt bad for Monika at first, but she uses her borderline personality disorder as an excuse to act like a jerk. She is piece of work, I can’t tell is she is legit crazy or doing what she does for attention, she is obsessed with being thin and thinks she is hot stuff. My husband saw me watching her and thought she was a man! She is a train wreck for sure.

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I watched an older video of DD . It was Dec 20 and boy was she laying it on thick about buying gifts for the girls. She had all fall to set aside a bit of money, $5 here or there. But she ended up ordering from Temu and the girls got their things a week after Christmas. Why? She could have figured this out earlier?! Smoke less cigs or give up Pepsi for three months and see how much you can save for your own girls. Then she acted like she was a saint because she ordered her own gifts for the girls because someone called her out on it. These people who are on welfare for life expect the public and gov to pay their way in life. The nerve. I feel sad for the girls.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t know how Denise is even still alive….you’d think she would have got sepsis from the issue with the finger. In this day and age I would never think someone could be walking around with decaying/dead limbs/appendages. There is something wrong with her mind and body, she is about as low as they come. How does she even have children! Those kids should have been removed. Also…she is just a major ick. The bearded lady in real life :sick: :sick:

10.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She claims she has no money to even do laundry at the laundry mat. And one of her lives a couple of months back her daughter Bianca was folding clothes and said how bad they smelled. Well they got into it and said they stash thier dirty clothes in a plastic bag and it sits until she has money to do laundry. So she has wet or damp clothes sitting in plastic bags. She has ALL day to clean up that room. Disinfect it so the kids have a better enviroment. She could wash 5 items of clothes ea day and flop somewhere to dry. Then the kids would have clean clothes and she wouldn't have so much at one time. Even her car gets hot and they would dry flopped over the seats. If she has bar soap or laundry soap she can wash thier clothes piecemeal at a time. But she's lazy and sits all those hours each day when her kids are gone to school. She could bring those girls to a park every day it's nice to get out of that hell hole. Fresh air and playing. But no she feeds them and sits in her car doing a live and ignores her kids. She had all day away from them. :nono:

9 replies since 13/4/2024, 01:00   131 views