Homestead Tessie Pt. 33: Lazy Moocher to Beauty Influencer Flexing the Castor Oil Movement

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by Mindless Chatter

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm here!!

3.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So she’s transforming once again. Cue the Stones: Here comes your 19th transformation…

That bacon comment! My first thought was, I’m Jewish and I wrap my wounds in smoked turkey. 🙄 It cures dandruff and warts, too.

How did she go from rural Amish to suburban in two days?

I’m glad she cut her hours at one of her two full time jobs. Sixteen hours a day in addition to all the cooking and crafting and canning she does - and the transforming, don’t forget - no wonder she looks rode hard and put up wet.

VicV Exactly right - she tells us what we’re going to see and then we never see it.

Tonight was extra nonsensical.🍷🍿

Edited by wonderwalk - 4/24/2024, 08:23 AM

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (wonderwalk @ 4/24/2024, 04:21 AM) 
    So she’s transforming once again. Cue the Stones: Here comes your 19th transformation…

That bacon comment! My first thought was, I’m Jewish and I wrap my wounds in smoked turkey. 🙄 It cures dandruff and warts, too.

How did she go from rural Amish to suburban in two days?

I’m glad she cut her hours at one of her two full time jobs. Sixteen hours a day in addition to all the cooking and crafting and canning she does - and the transforming, don’t forget - no wonder she looks rode hard and put up wet.

VicV Exactly right - she tells us what we’re going to see and then we never see it.
    Tonight was extra nonsensical and extra dissonant.🍷🍿

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

5.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I couldn’t make it all the way through the transcript. She kept repeating old ways and suburban homestead and I was distracted by thoughts of garage door openers and laminators and vacuum sealers and roombas and Kitchen Aids and bread machines and slow cookers and dishwashers and I had to bail.

Also, what are organic dishes and clothes? Those Chinese frocks are not hemp, are they? I have to say though, she might have been smoking hemp right before filming. That or dipping into her olde tyme Colonial Williamsburg Little House on the Prairie Grandma Fanny Peter Rabbit Amish whiskey cough syrup. It was pretty funny. Crazy, but funny.

6. CattyWampus
        +11   Like  

User deleted

:yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

7.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm waiting to see this so called wood burning stove get installed in the Tin Can Mold Fest. That place would go up in flames like a tinderbox if someone made a wrong move.

8.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (wonderwalk @ 24/4/2024, 04:36) 
    Also, what are organic dishes and clothes? Those Chinese frocks are not hemp, are they? I have to say though, she might have been smoking hemp right before filming. That or dipping into her olde tyme Colonial Williamsburg Little House on the Prairie Grandma Fanny Peter Rabbit Amish whiskey cough syrup. It was pretty funny. Crazy, but funny.

She’s scared of getting reported again for the plumbing, mold and never finishing her waste lines to the septic. She’s so stupid, she thinks if the inspectors believe her drainage is “organic,” she won’t be forced to refurbish or be fined until it’s all been brought up to code. She never got that drainage fixed and they’re still carrying grey water out. 😉

The convoluted logic she keeps in her pea brain is astonishing. She came from wealthy parents, was forced into marrying a dimwit who lost her money AND his…..and they’re living in a dilapidated old trailer AND SHE BRAGS ABOUT IT. :5153:

You can’t make it up. Almost makes me want to call my friends at 60 Minutes so one of them could pull the truth out of her.
    Mehhh, it’d be like pulling hen’s teeth! 😂

9.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She's just so mixed up, she doesn't really know what she's doing. Nothing she says makes sense! Maybe she should start using a script lol

Yes what did she mean about organic dishes and clothes? I went back and watched that part again but still couldn't figure it out. Does she mean soaps?

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    👍

11.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She thinks she knows it all and is an expert on everything. It's laughable.

12.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    They failed in most of their life's endeavors. But we should listen to Tessie and Hubby for advice.

13.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    VicV Two days ago she was sitting on a blanket in her backyard wearing her Amish dress and holding a Peter Rabbit mug while talking about slow living Amish lifestyle and saying goodbye to the secular world. Last night she's back to sweatshirts and sweatpants and claiming her and Kenny are now suburban survivalist and will be teaching survival skills.

Her channel has always been all over the place. Lately she is downright schizophrenic. Her views are falling in spite of her claims she now has 115k subs. She is getting desperate.

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm sick of all her darn transformations. It's a sign of either dishonesty or a personality disorder at this point. Maybe both.

15.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    About her claims of cutting back on product reviews....just the other day I looked at her Amazon storefront. I checked it again just now. Since I last looked at it she has reviewed the following.

Black shade cloth
    Gas powered weed wacker (Kenny demonstrates)
    A tool for making bread
    A flat beater for a kitchen aid mixer
    Ball 8oz quilted jelly jars
    A set of bedsheets
    Essential oil diffuser
    A set of stainless steel pots and pans
    A book about the Amish
    Mice rodent repellent pouches
    A role of twine

So much for her claims of cutting back on her second job. 😆 She will never give up those free products.

378 replies since 24/4/2024, 02:47   11403 views