Mel Soldera Pt. 3

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And what a load of crap. Marketing strategist?? Girl don’t make me laugh & choke on my drink 😂!! If you’re really all that, you’d grow your business IG account more than your personal one (121 posts vs 5K+ posts). Lmao 🤣!! And please you’re not a girl anymore, the “just another girl posting her food & outfits”. Smh 🙄
    Attached Image
    IMG_8404

2.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The tiny microphone annoys me way too much. Wtf is the deal with that thing. Please Mel, stoppp!

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her latest carousel looks like she’s ready to be pounded by her dude. Because she’s on her bed & posing so seductively. And horrid pose with her hands upside down on her waist as usual.
    Absolutely disgusting & gross 🤮 www.instagram.com/p/C6cfXaBJeZD/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

And her reel on her microblading is gone. It was only posted yesterday & now it’s gone. She’s so vain that she cannot leave that reel up as it showed that she had ZERO brows previously

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Again with the Bambini clothes for her Loocah Bear. Who needs new clothes & new bathing suits just for an upcoming trip?? It’s constant shopping for her, trip or no trip, vacation or no vacation!
    “She’s gonna be the cutest little mama in Miami.” Raising a winner right here!! Wh^ring her kid out. 🙄
    And “I get so excited sometimes. I forgot what I ordered”. She has a lot of disposable income to spend huh 🤔

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And now she just said, “I was at my parents’ house. Any of you that has Italian parents, vouch for me. You know what I’m talking about. I touched my phone for 2 seconds & my mom was like, put the phone away, what are you doing.” No bitch, this isn’t about Italian or fucking Colombian. It’s basic manners at the dinner table & you’re obviously addicted to social media, having to share & show EVERYTHING that you do 😡! It’s like if you’re a bitch, then you’re a bitch. It’s not about ohh you’re Gemini or whatever zodiac sign. Wtf 😡! Trying to be relatable & cute but fails so hard & mentally going backwards 🙄

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (putain de merde! @ 2/5/2024, 05:32) 
    Her latest carousel looks like she’s ready to be pounded by her dude. Because she’s on her bed & posing so seductively. And horrid pose with her hands upside down on her waist as usual.
    Absolutely disgusting & gross 🤮 www.instagram.com/p/C6cfXaBJeZD/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

And her reel on her microblading is gone. It was only posted yesterday & now it’s gone. She’s so vain that she cannot leave that reel up as it showed that she had ZERO brows previously

Her whole body just looks doughy to me. If she insists on exposing her arms and shoulders like this then do some lifting / toning to get definition. I can’t wait to see what she will look like after another 10 years of boozing and 10% yoga exertions.

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Exactly! She literally just posted a reel this morning & it’s so disgusting 🤮. Her triceps/love handles & boobs jiggled so much when she put on her makeup. When someone has such love handles, it’s a sign of fat accumulation. And boobs are all fats. So if someone is actually slim or slims down, yes maybe some of the boob fats may be gone but not entirely. She’s not very bright, as we all know, and so maybe she thinks if she loses weight, then she’ll lose her boobs, cause Boss Babe is petite & curvy. So maybe that’s the reason why she doesn’t wanna lose weight or is not losing any, despite her yoga & lymphatic drainage massage nonsense!

Now I don’t body shame anyone but in her case she asked for it & deserves it. She says she hates her arms but continuously shows them off in racerback-sleeveless bodysuits that cut so low on the side that we can see her side boobs, and continues to wear tube tops, tank tops & sleeveless dresses. And I swear I heard her say in a video once that she’s gonna look into breast reduction! But where is that? Ah, no one is sponsoring, that’s why! 🤣

Also, PS. She said she’s so Gemini cause she reads her zodiac sign daily, which is why I wrote earlier about how she’ll just say she is this or that & that whatever is a very Gemini thing, or she’s very Italian or that her parents are so Italian. Just a whole boat load of crap! 💩

www.instagram.com/reel/C6oVdsGukuE/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by putain de merde! - 6/5/2024, 20:11
    Attached Image
    IMG_8433

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That’s called fat. 🤣

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She looked so cute back in the day when she was more of a fashion “girl”. Now all she wears is Kim K style or trashy. It’s a shame because if she wasn’t so immature I would think she’s cute minus the Botox and lips. It doesn’t seem to get any better with her trashy fiancé. There were some small glimpses of real person when she just first started talking about her divorce. Then it got out of hand again. Interesting to follow but quite sad.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe this is the real her? Maybe this is why she & Moe split? He’s Iranian & maybe brought up in a culture where women do the caretaking more, and maybe he didn’t do much of that for Loocah? Maybe she felt suppressed in that marriage cause the her now is who she is & wanna be? She was married a long time, yet claimed she was very single. When you’re married or a mom, you’re no longer just yourself. You have others to think about on consequences. She doesn’t give a shit about Loocah or anyone else it seems. The “you do you” attitude.

Also look at every post of hers on IG. It’s always the same people that comment. Birds of the same feather flock together. They must’ve ganged up & said let’s help one another boost likes. Penny, Sabinalynn, Laurawizman, Csoldera of course, Vivitowers, Coodeluxe, Westmountfashionista, Myfashiontrunk, Lapiz_of_luxury that sumo lady, and of course her own Stylesocietysocial amongst others. She also privatized on how many likes & how many comments can be seen publicly.

And this is why I say her mom is enabling her. Boss Babe showed that screenshot of mom texting her something like “you deserve no less” etc, I think it was about romantic love. So meaning “if mama ain’t happy, no one is happy”?? So just toss Moe aside? Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the split from Moe came from legal issues he may have had, and it wasn’t great for her image and that’s when she decided to divorce. I think that is the only logical reason why loocah doesn’t see her dad and Mel has sole custody of her. He is probably serving time inside…

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Every Mon she drops Loocah at her dad’s for dinner with his family. She’ll also go pick her up & bring her home. But I think that’s about it? No other time spent with him otherwise, it seems

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    "The sumo lady" I Can't stop laughing! And honestly it's so funny because these girls think they are so important and special

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ya the sumo lady cause A little North Shore birdie asked, “Who's the sumo wrestler next to her (Mel)?” When they did the jumping jack half-assed. And Mel can’t even lift her arms fully over her head. Lmao 🤣
    Attached Image
    IMG_8454

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Is there a way of checking if he is or has been in jail in Canada? Some way to get info from court or something like that? It seems weird. And, is it common in Canada for moms to get sole custody just like that?

36 replies since 26/4/2024, 01:20   3997 views