LeaningIntoDon’sWalletLikeJen Pt 210

« Older   Newer »

1.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who tf are these friends sending her gifts every other day? Please. Another package from herself and more money spent on useless crap that she has to lie about. The 14k tally really, really traumatized her.

2.     +44   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I haven’t been around much because I just can’t handle Jen’s smugness, condescending attitude, laziness & lack of regard for her own children.

However, that said, Jen, if you do read here...

Do you REALLY want to be a person who has to always be gentle w/ herself & can never handle or manage hard things? Do you want to be someone who has to remind herself to breathe & has to feel all her feelings all the time?

Is this fragile, weak person who you really aspire to be? Is it the example you want to set for your daughter? I mean, maybe you do, since you seem to think showing your kids how to always put yourself first, even at their expense, is ideal.

However, in addition to living a selfish life, your idol, Glennon, also consistently says, “We can do hard things.”

In all your adoration & emulation of Glennon, did you miss that part while you were focusing solely on the “put me first at all times, even before my children” attitude?

Whatever the case... it’s not a good look.

Sure. Be mindful. Take your bath & drink your tea.

But, oh my god, Jen. Put on your big girl panties & deal. Be an adult woman & take some ownership & pride in something besides Peleton PRs & yoga moves.

This life is NOT all about YOU, &, if you persist in being so self-centered & so fragile, you’re going to miss out on SO MUCH & you will NEVER attract another person w/ whom you can share your life.

Sure, what happened at the Capitol was disturbing, but it affected you ZERO. The pandemic is bad, but, if you’re truly worried about it, then stop sending your kids to school & stop running in & out of stores.

Stop sitting on the couch w/ Winnie & put together a real home for your kids.

W/ the amount of resources & time you have at your disposal, your life is an embarrassment to women everywhere.

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 1/12/2021, 08:13 PM

3.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 1/12/2021, 02:08 PM) 
    Why do Jen’s friends who send gifts always remain nameless/don’t get tagged on her IG? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

How does one tag their own credit card of choice?

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 12/1/2021, 18:08) 
    [QUOTE=somebunny,12/1/2021, 13:53 ?t=62001712&st=315#entry449408706

In all honesty, I wish she’d move out to a place that fit her and the kids better, but she’s not smart enough to realize she made a terrible purchase, and just like the trash plates, she’s going to shoehorn their lives into that house rather than admit she’s wrong. It would be a financial loss to move, but it’s not like she’s not swimming in money as it is.

Oh she’s smart enough to know it wasn’t a great choice of house, and that her motivation in choosing that one at that price was SO misguided, but Jen will never, NEVER admit she goofed. She will die on that hill, so instead of sucking it up and moving to one better suited to her, she pours energy into trying to convince herself that she loves it.

QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 12/1/2021, 17:50) 
    No wonder Jen doesn’t have the time to upload anything, she has a busy schedule of breathing, forgetting to breathe, reminding herself to breathe. Trusting, massaging her TRUST trinket so she remembers to trust, drinking trust tea. Thanking veterans. Being gentle, and most importantly, a tight schedule of self care.

Forgive me for nitpicking but Jen does not thank veterans, she just thinks about them every day. To actually thank them would be far too much effort for overburdened Jen.
    [/QUOTE]

She spends her time in the kitchen or on the bike.

The rest of the house may aswell not exist.

5.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen’s “package from a friend”. :10:

IF someone else really sent that little pick-me-up, do they not know she is the most selfish person and thinks nothing of buying herself all the things? A Jenion looking for her own head pats, perhaps? I also thought it was funny that the pins were from Peter Pan—another person who refused to grow up.

6.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I thought that stuff was from BBBrooke

7.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    QUOTE (BinThereOrganizedThat @ 1/12/2021, 08:22 PM) 
    I thought that stuff was from BBBrooke

That would make sense. It's not from a Jennion, it was delivered to the house, not her PO Box (where she wouldn't have found it for 6 months).

8.     +48   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her friend who sends her gifts is Don's credit card.

Edited by TWO!!! - 1/12/2021, 01:57 PM

9.     +33   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jeezus, I have depression and anxiety and other health issues and I’m not a mopey mope every day like she is. She’s a miserable slug.

10.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    BBBrooke makes sense...the Disney pins, the Ride themed mug, and the faux kindness shirt(?). And she definitely has Jen’s home address since she’s a repeat customer.

Edited to say I’m not sure what is underneath that pile of CrapJenDoesn’tNeed, but it seems to say “kindness matters”. LOL

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 12/1/2021, 08:42) 
    I like to point people that are new to Jen to these threads. Some fine Bakers have put together Cliff Notes to help get current with Jen:

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61523466

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61521068

Have fun.

Oh...and Don's mother should have named him Richard so she could have called him Dick, but she, too, was trapped into the DKR name. lol

Thank you for the links. I've been backtracking her videos and wow...I watched one or two and all she did was shop and drop designer names and I figured her out in a hot sec! She's nothing to look at but man Don is goofy looking. Guess all she saw was dollar signs when she looked at him!!😂😂

12.     +44   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    How appropriate that someone would send her Peter Pan themed pins since Jen refuses to grow up :snickering:

13.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I actually laughed out loud at Jen's latest yoga pose :lol:

14.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I had a strong urge to push her over. I know that’s wrong but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    What exactly was her motivation for that house? She continues to make changes to make it more like Ross Manor 1.0. It is so obvious that she loved that home and did not want to leave. If she did want to leave, then why is she recreating it in her new home? Plus just look at the surrounding area. Guardrails and a construction site across the street, and homes that are nowhere near as nice as in her old neighborhood. What was she thinking?

891 replies since 10/1/2021, 01:10   109264 views