The Mills Family PT7: Bible Says, 'Thou Shalt Eat Only Carbs and Beg For Cash, We Don't Like Claudia and We Don't Like Baths'.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    New thread title: Time for dating and procreating, but no time for bathing and child raising!

Edited by JumpingJello - 2/24/2021, 09:40 PM

2.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 24/2/2021, 21:22) 
    The Mills Family Part 8: Stinky Daddy's living large while good old Asher's still in charge.

Great title!

QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 24/2/2021, 21:29) 
    New thread title: Time for dating and procreating, but no time for kids!

Ooh- I like that one, too!

3.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tommo says that he doesn’t want to use his oldest son Thomas to teach Asher how to drive at night Bc that’s a dads job. Well how about Asher having to raise his younger siblings?? If I’m not mistaken Tommo, your the dad, & that’s your job to raise all 9 of your kids.

The Mills Family Part 8: Stinky Daddy's living large while good old Asher's still in charge.

That’s a GOOD TITLE

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 2/24/2021, 09:29 PM) 
    New thread title: Time for dating and procreating, but no time for kids!

Maybe add no time for kids or bathing lol

5.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Winkie @ 24/2/2021, 21:33) 
    Tommo says that he doesn’t want to use his oldest son Thomas to teach Asher how to drive at night Bc that’s a dads job. Well how about Asher having to raise his younger siblings?? If I’m not mistaken Tommo, your the dad, & that’s your job to raise all 9 of your kids.

That’s a GOOD TITLE

Thanks!

You make a good point. Tom picks and chooses which "responsibilities" he wants to take care of, then dumps everything else on Asher.

6.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    New Title- Stinky Feet, Candy to eat, we don't buy meat and don't brush our teeth.

7.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    There was a widower who lived in a shoe (box) - he had so many children he didn't know what to do.....Wife number two- where are you?

Edited by scottishgranny - 24/2/2021, 22:29

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WHYME @ 24/2/2021, 22:02) 
    New Title- Stinky Feet, Candy to eat, we don't buy meat and don't brush our teeth.

Love it!!

QUOTE (scottishgranny @ 24/2/2021, 22:23) 
    There was an old man who lived in a shoebox- he had so many children he didn't know what to do.....

Love it!!

9. Cinderella
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (scottishgranny @ 24/2/2021, 22:23) 
    There was a widower who lived in a shoe (box) - he had so many children he didn't know what to do.....Wife number two- where are you?

But wouldn’t it be wife number 3? Mileenas mom, Andrea and the new not so bright mrs mills.

10.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Tom Mills here. Tooth decay? The fans will pay. Got questions? Ask Rachel Day. I come over as thick cos I think with my dick but I can be sly - I need money? I cry!

11.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    You are quite right Cinderella, but I can't get it edited to read 'three'.

12.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The Bible study viewer asked him if he was pro-circumsion, not if he was circumcised.....I couldn’t believe he answered her by stating that he is circumcised and he says “we do it in our family....I can’t say I’m all for it” ..... says circumcision was brought back by the Kellogg cornflakes guy to keep people

from masturbating and to go google it and knock yourself out. Why in the world would you announce to all your live female fans, of his weekly Bible club, that he is circumcised and so are his sons?! Very inappropriate and I can see Judah sitting on the couch, moderating the chat....wondering, what the hell, dad! Maybe he thinks that gives him brownie points and wanted to let interested ladies, know that about his penis. 21:42 timestamp in video yesterday.

13.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 2/24/2021, 08:40 PM) 
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 2/24/2021, 10:30 AM) 
    Lol Ewww that is to much information right there, funny how those headless chickens will go cuckoo if someone asks how April is, or if he had gotten his wife headstone yet, but asking if he's pro giving a willy the chop? is all good in the hood! Lol you couldn't make this crap up! Last time I was in a live chat, someone asked if Tom was dating again as he seemed a lot happier, and the hens attacked them with the whole... that is none of your business, and to shut up, RD said ignore the troll, and the comment was removed! Yes it's not to personal to film your wife on her death bed, for everyone to see, show her dead body, her funeral, and her grieving children, but it's too personal and crossing the line, to ask if he's dating. I swear his fans are as hypocritical, delusional and demented as he is. :5153:

Claudia saying 'your breath smells' to Tom, had me lol, that girl is the only thing truthful and humorous about that whole channel, without her I would never watch, well that and the fact Tom is like comimg across a car wreck, you don't want to look, but you just can't help yourself. :scared-smiley-emoticon: :1485540604:

What Rachel Day and the other minions on that channel forget is that it was Tommo who discussed his urgent desire to find a new girl/woman/mommy for the kids/"helper" as soon as possible after Andrea passed. It was Tommo who indulged in talking openly on the channel about the age profile of women he would like to meet...."a few years older, or several years younger". It was Tommo who said it was ok for women to private message him on Facebook. It was Tommo whose ego was so out of control that when women asked him on live streams what his "criteria" were for any new women he would like to meet, he replied that he would not share that information publicly because then "everyone" would claim they ticked all the boxes. He was gonna keep the actual list of things he was looking for in a new woman private. The only thing he shared was that any new woman must love God. I'm sure April loved God. Its nobodys right to judge anybody but the potential Proverbs wife....who had an online job selling dildos, vibrators, lube, sexy lingere and bondage stuff, does't really fit with the typical Proverbs wife...unless I totally missed a pretty major point about Godliness and the Proverbs wife somewhere alone the way.

It was Tommo who must've been getting some pretty full on messages from "girls" on his facebook because he appealed for women who wanted to message him, not to message him about "gross sexual stuff" because he "did not want that temptation".

It was Tommo who went on live streams crying and signing about the "girls" he was talking to and how he messed up and now be wasn't talking to them anymore and he was so sad and so lonely. It was Tommo who shared about the "thousands" of profiles he went through on dating sites.

So Tommo put all that information out there on his channel all by himself. Why are he and his minions getting all butt hurt when folks ask a simple question like if he's dating. He has talked about that openly from right after Andrea passed. He shared the "new girlfriend" for three whole months on his channel last summer. He has not exactly been private about any of this.

Tommo had his teenage sons who are so uncomfortable about "sexual" stuff that they cant even watch an episode of Friends (Information also shared by Tommo) moderate on his channel to deal with all those very personal questions about his dating and about women. These are the kids who just lost their Mom. Tommo was fine with Thomas, Asher and Judah sitting beside him, or downstairs, when he did those live streams and openly discussed his need to find a new women. He didn't care much for how that made his sons feel, did he? They just lost their Mom and their Dad is online with a bunch of women he never met talking about finding a new woman.

AND what about him always saying how he was "always honest" with everyone about what was going on??? His minions DO seem to forget how arrogant he was when he "found" April, and he was SO sure this was the one. He was prancing around like an arrogant peacock with his chest puffed out, and a nasty attitude towards the subscribers. Suddenly he had no need for anyone when a month earlier he was crying about how he needed to be able to "talk" to people and "how much they help" ALL BS! He uses people like toilet paper, once he's done using you, you get tossed into the toilet!

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 2/24/2021, 09:22 PM) 

It looks like this is the one with the most votes so far

15.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread

The Mills Family Part 8: Stinky Daddy's living large while good old Asher's still in charge.: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62054642

1229 replies since 17/1/2021, 04:59   156956 views