The Mills Family Part 8: Stinky Daddy's living large while good old Asher's still in charge.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (wasteofmytime @ 3/30/2021, 02:29 AM) 
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 3/30/2021, 01:22 AM) 
    I don't think Tom was married to Mileena's mother. Andrea would have never married a divorced man. I think Tom just called her his wife becasue he didn't want to admit he had a child out of wedlock. Matter of fact Mileena even said they were never married. I wouldn't believe it unless I saw a marriage certificate.

I totally agree. However I think Andrea "wouldn't marry a divorced man" in the same way that Tom "wouldn't marry a divorced women" aka they're both full of shit and were/are desperate and will take what they can get!!! Tom is an ass to act like he's better than a divorced woman. But yeah, I think he had her out of wedlock, and *maybe* they married after she was born and it didn't last long.

I wonder how he explains that one to his kids. Do as I say and not as I do. By Tom's book, he's disgraced god and defiled the sanctity of marriage. And he thinks LGBTQ people shouldn't be able to get married (I assume)?

2.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Mills Live.....daddy downtime now

3.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Juliana just said Hi:) and Tom smiled that creepy smile and said, "hey"

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tom sounds like he's been crying, I wonder if girlfriend number 2 million broke up with him.

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 3/30/2021, 03:38 AM) 
    Tom sounds like he's been crying, I wonder if girlfriend number 2 million broke up with him.

I was just coming on to say this! LOL He's on there whining again. Must have gotten dumped

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I only recently checked him our because people here talked about him, but I don't like his personality. And listing all the kids birthdays like that is grifting.
    After a year and a half, it is perfectly normal to need companionship. But I don't see him getting anyone. The huge number of kids to take on, combined with the extremely tiny house for so many people, and his authoritarian need to be not just dad, but in charge of school AND church, is not going to attract anyone, at least not anyone normal.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=MuMs2,3/29/2021, 11:35 PM ?t=62054642&st=1140#entry450669519]
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 29/3/2021, 20:25) 
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 3/29/2021, 07:03 PM) 
    Well i will get banned from his Youtube. No one told me if i can make a new account. Maybe i will try 1st but maybe i will go in the chat Thursday night and ask about the headstone. Should I? I will.....That is just so personal.

I will have everyone mad at me i am sure. I will get banned as soon as i hit post probably.... there was something from someones post that wanted it copied and pasted in chat sometime....what was that? If you all remember.

I might be willing to do that Thursday! I can stir the chat room up a little!
    Let me know what you all think. I wouldn't care but when its about a headstone I am a little cautious about it now that i think of it.

QUOTE (Yochat @ 3/29/2021, 07:11 PM) 
    She bought lots of stuff dirtbag never even attempts to buy. Whether the kids actually ate it is another matter as neither Andrea nor Tom even check to see what kids are eating. Much of little kids goes in garbage. No wonder they are thin, pale with dark circles under their eyes. They look anemic including Asher.

I wonder what she did with the tuna. Tom says they are not a fish eating family!! The list of what they won’t eat is endless!!

That's what i said to myself when she bought the pound of Tuna in cans.

Actually they might still be down there in Mills Market !

The mods have had to remind us several times that it’s against the rules here for anyone to encourage others to interact with Tom in any way. It’s also against the rules to talk about it if you do. So, I wouldn’t do anything for anyone here, and definitely don’t do anything you don’t really want to do if you don’t want to get blocked from his channel. :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

MuMs2 why am I quoted in this????? I was not part of the above conversation but my name is on there as being quoted???? I have never told anyone to go on the Mills family and comment or stir things up. I don't troll. I watch their videos and I discuss my thoughts on here. So whoever quoted my above, please remove me. I don't want to get blocked from the Bakery. I like it here.

8.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread

The Mills Family Pt 9: The house and family disintegrating- but all Tom cares about is mating: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62090157

1162 replies since 25/2/2021, 02:39   144586 views