50 Shades of Karen pt 34: Dr. Do-A-Little's Like Why Are The Bakery Keyboard Cowboys So Obsessed With Me, Fiddy's Celebratin Back To School By Drinkin From 8 Til 3 & Niketo's Just A Boring B

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Did lemon recently mention her parents helping them out?

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Remember lemon was taking some difficult time consuming online classes. Did she finish that?

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 9/7/2021, 09:23 AM) 
    Remember lemon was taking some difficult time consuming online classes. Did she finish that?

She's finishing it in phases. She may or may not have finished phase 1... whatever that means to her.

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lemon doesn't finish anything except food!!

5.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Lemons kids are the “quiet sneaky” ferals and Flappys kids are like “animal” on The Muppets you hear them coming 200 miles away.

Thanks, ORT and DDSP for clarifying. I don't see all her videos so must have missed this.
    I love the Animal analogy!!! Perfect :thumbs-up:

6.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 9/7/2021, 08:33 AM) 
    Anyone find it strange that neither Kiera or VEEE have mentioned Nicole in a video or on Instagram since the hurricane?? Their YouTube buddy has been without power for over a week ( using a generator). She said her area has been hit really hard and the grocery stores are empty.

Yet these two have isles 2-10 hoarded in their homes.

The least they could do is post something on their Instagram on how their subscribers can help out! They are so oblivious!!

They are self centered cretins. I wonder if Nicole contacted them during the winter storm last winter? Maybe they're just two bitter biddies and don't care.

7. Old Rotten Twat
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Nurse Ratchit @ 7/9/2021, 17:15) 
    Lemons kids are the “quiet sneaky” ferals and Flappys kids are like “animal” on The Muppets you hear them coming 200 miles away.

Thanks, ORT and DDSP for clarifying. I don't see all her videos so must have missed this.
    I love the Animal analogy!!! Perfect :thumbs-up:

You’re welcome 😉 Not sure if you have checked out the additional threads for these ladies. We have a thread of receipts and artwork
    https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61618317

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 9/7/2021, 06:01 PM) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 9/7/2021, 08:33 AM) 
    Anyone find it strange that neither Kiera or VEEE have mentioned Nicole in a video or on Instagram since the hurricane?? Their YouTube buddy has been without power for over a week ( using a generator). She said her area has been hit really hard and the grocery stores are empty.

Yet these two have isles 2-10 hoarded in their homes.

The least they could do is post something on their Instagram on how their subscribers can help out! They are so oblivious!!

They are self centered cretins. I wonder if Nicole contacted them during the winter storm last winter? Maybe they're just two bitter biddies and don't care.

That's cause they aren't friends and never really were. They used each other for views.
    The same thing will happen when Kier-uh moves her bankrupt ass back to The Island and into her parent's basement. Nasty Nessa won't waste a minute missing her friend who is like family.

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Omg in lemons new grocery haul she keeps saying how for the next two weeks it has to be all quick and easy meals. And the kids need to eat at school.

How is this different from any other week????

She is so delusional. She truly thinks she spends time cooking in the kitchen!!! That’s hysterical!!!

Her island is being replaced in stage one. Is that the only thing??? Why can’t she prepare lunches??? Soooo lazy!!

Oh and mark is now up to TWO monsters per week!!! 😯

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 7/9/2021, 19:19) 
    Omg in lemons new grocery haul she keeps saying how for the next two weeks it has to be all quick and easy meals. And the kids need to eat at school.

How is this different from any other week????

She is so delusional. She truly thinks she spends time cooking in the kitchen!!! That’s hysterical!!!

Her island is being replaced in stage one. Is that the only thing??? Why can’t she prepare lunches??? Soooo lazy!!

Oh and mark is now up to TWO monsters per week!!! 😯

They are worryingly unhealthy, if my husband was looking anywhere near what Mark looks like, I would have him at the doctor in a heartbeat!!
    And I certainly wouldn't be filling him with the crap she buys, they need to get a full in depth medical check up!!

11.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    How is it that Mark can pack his lunch for work. But Lemon can’t pack kids lunches.

She uses any and every excuse she can to do nothing

Omg paige has a REFRIGERATOR in her room!!!!!!!!! What a bunch of idiots these parents are!!!!!! Her room is a few steps from the kitchen!!!!

12.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Lemon has milk all over her front porch because she had to film the grocery haul before she could clean it up? She couldn't just rinse it off or something real quick? I suppose she's probably just waiting for Mark to come home because that would be too much for her to do.

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It’s crazy how insane they are about their grocery hauls. Always letting food melt and stay out too long because they have to file it RIGHT NOW. That milk is going to smell great in that Texas heat 🤮🤮🤮

14. Old Rotten Twat
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Oh no!!!! No pumpkin stuff boo hoo let’s go off on Trader Jjjjjoes
    A663BDB3-0174-4A58-BF0E-F43950CB9803

15.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’m sure she’s on the phone with corporate right now complaining

1685 replies since 7/9/2021, 01:28   96786 views