Tom,Tom the piper’s son with boxers too tight for his bum, crying, Hannnahhh, Hannnahh you’re so cute!” and clothes shopping and grocery hauls that make us want to puke Pt 17

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flarffy2000 @ 1/9/2022, 03:17 AM) 
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 9/1/2022, 03:00) 
    So he did buy a FREEZER for downstairs. Eden came up and said they had chicken tenders in the freezer down there. So he is hoarding stuff. That's why we don't see him do as heavy a monthly shopping.

They have such an odd sense of humor. In the store Asher stood in front of the fire door and said he was blocking it. Went over my head but they thought it was funny.

I'm betting all the comments he gets about being great is people just messing with his ego. They give him a false sense of greatness becasue he eats it up and thinks it real so people just play with him. lol

They’ve always had a freezer downstairs in their food room, even when Andrea was there.

I thought maybe he got a bigger one. The one they had was pretty small. He was looking at the bulletin board one day some time back at Diehl's where people post ads for selling and buying. He had mentioned one time or was actually talking to himself like we weren't supposed to hear that he was thinking about getting one so I assumed he did. he never shows the downstairs anymore and we know he hides everything

2.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread-
    #entry454937739

1366 replies since 5/11/2021, 01:55   180123 views