The Mills Family: Sad school, sad house, sad life, and all Tom wants is a wife Pt. 27

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 6/29/2023, 01:05 AM) 
    Also, Kitty confirmed Melanie and her family would live with her at her home until their home is ready. They wont be staying with Tommo. They are gonna move in with Kitty.

I did not say she was going to move in, I simply suggested that while Kitty isn't feeling well that maybe they wills stay with him a week or two. Or maybe just her kids?

I know they are moving with Kitty but sometimes things are not written in stone, plans change, things happen.

2.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I also don't think that Andrea was a lazy idiot. She actually worked very hard. It's actually mind boggling how much she did on any given day( homeschooling, cooking, business paperwork, sewing, editing videos, tending to grandma Fern, etc.) That was the short list BTW. However, I did question her judgement with no medical or dental care for her children. Also, the MASSIVE amounts of pure junk she hauled into that house for the kids to eat was disgusting!! They even put chocolate chips in their already heavily processed, pre-sweetened oatmeal. She claimed that the kids only got soft drinks on Taco Tuesday but you can routinely see them swilling down soft drinks. Tom is continuing her practice of "inclusive" 🙄eating by letting them a diet of almost exclusively junk food!

3.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62818675

947 replies since 15/4/2023, 18:02   113231 views