FromHonoraryMelissaToHonoraryProducerLikeJen Pt. 407

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (National State Park @ 5/6/2023, 03:10) 
    2. I'd like to go back and rewatch some of her YouTube videos from the "in between time" (post kids, pre divorce) but I just can't bring myself to give this witch any views! Is there a way to watch them without actually going to her channel?

Replace “YouTube.com” with “yewtu.be”.

A couple cooking videos:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    Complains about it:

Has given up on it:

Divorce timeline through May 2021 (note there are some errors, I’m working on an update): #entry451556224

2.     +43   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    She thought so little of him. She was completely blindsided to realize he was, in fact, more of a catch than she was or ever will be :lol:

3.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I think it was speculated she flew back with the kids because one minute she was in Utah basking by the pool then the next day she was home with the kids or something like that. There was never a "this is our last day" or anything like that... and she never spoke of it again and never even mentioned the trip home. After that she ballooned up FAST in weight (a couple months later was the famous putting the dining room table together pic) so it was clear she had been eating her feelings.

4.     +27   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen catching Don was just luck. She had very little to offer except the looks she had and an ample bosom. She played him like a fiddle with her pwincess persona. At the time Don was young and incredibly awkward. He's more seasoned now, and moved up to Don Don Daddy Steak according to Tens.

5.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Don finding Tens was better than we could have imagined. The perfect character to knock Pwincess Jennifer off her Swavorski pedestal. As MLK reminds us, "The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice".

6.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol, can’t even make meatloaf for dummies in exchange for him working all day, making millions…?

What an actual joke.

7.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 6/4/2023, 11:10 PM) 
    Lol, can’t even make meatloaf for dummies in exchange for him working all day, making millions…?

What an actual joke.

That was pretty pathetic for sure. Everything was laid out in front of her with pictures! How hard could it be? And it was meatloaf, green beans and mashed potatoes—pretty basic fare. She just didn’t want to do anything for anybody.

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 5/6/2023, 05:16) 
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 6/4/2023, 11:10 PM) 

What an actual joke.

That was pretty pathetic for sure. Everything was laid out in front of her with pictures! How hard could it be? And it was meatloaf, green beans and mashed potatoes—pretty basic fare. She just didn’t want to do anything for anybody.

Too much effort for PWINCESS Jennifuh Woth.

9.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 5/6/2023, 04:16) 
    QUOTE (National State Park @ 5/6/2023, 03:10) 
    2. I'd like to go back and rewatch some of her YouTube videos from the "in between time" (post kids, pre divorce) but I just can't bring myself to give this witch any views! Is there a way to watch them without actually going to her channel?

Replace “YouTube.com” with “yewtu.be”.

A couple cooking videos:

Divorce timeline through May 2021 (note there are some errors, I’m working on an update): #entry451556224

Thank you!! :6792:

10.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The big HF meatloaf meal was for Valentine’s Day. She didn’t show a big display of flowers, chocolates and pretties from Don. Seems the process of blowing up her life was well underway.

11.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 5/6/2023, 04:33) 
    I think it was speculated she flew back with the kids because one minute she was in Utah basking by the pool then the next day she was home with the kids or something like that. There was never a "this is our last day" or anything like that... and she never spoke of it again and never even mentioned the trip home. After that she ballooned up FAST in weight (a couple months later was the famous putting the dining room table together pic) so it was clear she had been eating her feelings.

I remember thinking I missed something but this explains it. Thank you! I would love to see the live feed of this trip for sure! And it totally "tracks" for Jen to make a huge deal about not flying bc of Covid and then take her young kids and fly a week later.

12.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 5/6/2023, 04:50) 
    Don finding Tens was better than we could have imagined. The perfect character to knock Pwincess Jennifer off her Swavorski pedestal. As MLK reminds us, "The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice".

I remember commenting before we found Tens that as much as I hoped whoever she was would one-up Jen (or, as it turned out… one million-upped Jen 🤣) there was a piece of me that wished Don would find someone fat and ugly so Jen would have to recognise that she was SO horrible that Don left her ‘for that’. Now, I don’t think she would have made that realisation, other than consoling herself “heh, I’m better than her” but I am glad that Tens is so much better than Jen in every way we can publicly ascertain

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 6/4/2023, 09:48 PM) 
    Shoot, I am tempted to trade October for July. October is clearly pivotal, but to see that final trip to the Hamptons! Jen should sell the rights to Lifetime.

"Undertow in the Hamptons-a Marriage in Peril: the Don and Jennifer Ross Story" Meredith Baxter Birney could play Suzanne, and maybe they could get Tom Hanks in a cameo as Poopsie.

Meredith Baxter (she dumped the Birney decades ago) is 75. Tom Hanks in 66. Is Suze that old?

14.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Can any mama explain wtf she meant when she said she ate more butter to fatten up her boob milk?

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    ^^ no. too old for Ssuzanne, I just associate her with lifetime---We could use Valerie Bertinelli or Tori Spelling Screenshot_2023-06-05_12 Screenshot_2023-06-05_12_0

Edited by ShiseidoCottonPad - 6/5/2023, 07:01 AM

889 replies since 2/6/2023, 22:24   98383 views