Tom Mills 4th of July blast doesn’t excuse his lazy sorry ass Pt 28

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Eden’s hair doesn’t look the best but he did mention that the person that was suppose to do it cancelled on them last minute and they had to find someone else. It looks like whomever did it probably wasn’t experienced on how to do the balayage technique correctly. However if it gives her a little more confidence I’m all for it. I think school with either make Eden blossom or she will want to immediately go back to being home all day. I hope it makes her blossom and see there’s more to life than what her pitiful father allows them to experience. As far as Claudia I know she will do great. Hopefully Claudia coming home telling all her adventures to her siblings will encourage them to pester Tom for public school as well. Best of luck to all three of those brave kids willing to try something new despite their negative father.

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think Hannah will get jealous of Claudia, if she isn’t already. Public school might be just what she needs.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Hope Eden had the opportunity for a thorough hair wash, and maybe the ends trimmed? Yeah that's not balayage, but if she likes it, good enough.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m thinking perhaps Eden has been trimming her hair all along. Look at the length on Claudia’s hair, if Eden hadn’t trimmed at some point wouldn’t her hair be as long? Just a thought. Andrea has been dead 4 years, it seems Eden’s hair remains the same length as before.

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mrs. Reeves used to cut the children's hair including Eden. I recall she had a trim a couple years back. Tom made a big deal out of it and said she cried. Well, she wouldn't cry if YOU didn't put such importance on the length.

I don't believe he made an appointment that got cancelled, he has a million excuses, always having to cover his lies. He probably went on a day when Kitty could go and they just did a walk in. That could be why they didn't do bayalage, that can take hours. Foils are much quicker and easier, and less expensive. She probably paid for it too, that's the only way Mr. CHEAPO LARDO would allow it.

That's just my thoughts knowing him and how much he makes things up. He wants to take credit for everything.

6.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 8/22/2023, 10:00 PM) 
    Mrs. Reeves used to cut the children's hair including Eden. I recall she had a trim a couple years back. Tom made a big deal out of it and said she cried. Well, she wouldn't cry if YOU didn't put such importance on the length.

I don't believe he made an appointment that got cancelled, he has a million excuses, always having to cover his lies. He probably went on a day when Kitty could go and they just did a walk in. That could be why they didn't do bayalage, that can take hours. Foils are much quicker and easier, and less expensive. She probably paid for it too, that's the only way Mr. CHEAPO LARDO would allow it.

That's just my thoughts knowing him and how much he makes things up. He wants to take credit for everything.

Yeah, a balayage is easily in the $100-$200 range, especially since Eden's hair is so long it would be the higher end.
    I hate to say it, but that dye job looks bad. Her hair also needs a good few inches taken off, it needs to be washed, and brushed.
    I hope for Eden's sake, she's happy with it.

7.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    At age 13, a lot of girls aren't allowed to dye their hair yet so I bet the other girls will think it's cool she got to do that. It makes one feel more mature. So, even though it's not the best job, I bet it's still a confidence boost for her. Hopefully anyway. And I hope they had a great first day!

8.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The kids start school here tomorrow as well, my twin granddaughters start kindergarten they are so excited to be going to school for the first time,, they had meet the teacher night last evening..
    I wish The Mills kids could experience some of this excitement as well, 3 of them are going to be, not fair to the others left behind because of Mr.Idiots selfishness.. :waiting-hand-gesture-smiley-emo

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 8/22/2023, 02:12 AM) 
    Dream Big

The dressing in colors now is about the attention it brings and the remarks he gets when they are out. It's why he likes bringing the whole family out at once becasue "the big family" draws attention and looks. He even made a remark about it one time about how he enjoyed having everyone look at them and see how shocked they were.

Claudia should be in 3rd grade. They must have already evaluated her and kept her back a year. So Tom's great homeschooling wasn't up to par. He should be ashamed that his kids are behind.

Do you know what grade Justus and Eden are going into?

I agree with you about the colors. It has to be about the attention it brings. Because it sure makes clothes shopping a lot more complicated than it needs to be. It isn't "cute" anymore. I don't think it was ever cute. And I absolutely do not believe folks still stop and say "aww is it picture day?" when the see the mills kids out together.

Tommo ALWAYS loved to shock folks and I bet he still does. SO I bet he gets a kick out of it if folks look shocked when they see 8 kids all dressed identically. Tommo loves to believe they were the first family to do that. He loves the attention that brings to the kids...and then that brings folks to the channel....and they watch the videos and guess what? Tommo makes more money :flcvoy01:

I agree Claudia should be in 3rd grade. But she never really had a proper kindergarten or first grade experience. She was just tagging along with Sophia and doing whatever she could. She did very good considering that was how she started with homeschool. I predict she will catch up SO fast. She is super smart and when she has a teacher to help her...oh my gosh, that little girl is gonna do amazing.

I don't know what grade Justus is going into. Eden is going in to 8th grade. She started today. I pray so hard she is ok and it wasn't too traumatic for her. She will be ok if she is not overwhlemed and scared by it all. Remember how Tommo was reminding her she was "excited but nervous"....for like MONTHS!!! I hope she is ok and everybody was kind to her.

10.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 8/22/2023, 08:09 PM) 
    I think Hannah will get jealous of Claudia, if she isn’t already. Public school might be just what she needs.

I don't know, Disney Fan. Corporal punishment is no longer allowed, and short of smacking her every once in a while, I do not know how a poor underpaid teacher could possibly put up with that brat.

11.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62859540

925 replies since 29/6/2023, 21:25   100944 views