Tara Henderson Pt. 7

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hobbs @ 20/2/2024, 18:23) 
    He's probably crying because he's back home and has to deal with the life that he hates.

At least he is off nuggie duty. He should be happy ;) lol!

2.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Seemed to let go of all their inhibitions while in Vegas. First sign the clothing, the sensual flirty pictures, drinking etc. You can’t turn the personality on and off and these swings were just too oblivious. They need to back off the Vegas trips not a good outcome.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cindra @ 20/2/2024, 18:45) 
    Seemed to let go of all their inhibitions while in Vegas. First sign the clothing, the sensual flirty pictures, drinking etc. You can’t turn the personality on and off and these swings were just too oblivious. They need to back off the Vegas trips not a good outcome.

Exactly and how "hard" is their lives to begin with to have to let loose that bad. I can see if it has been years since they had a vacay away from the kids but this is gross. If I was the nanny and followed her on Insta I would have quit by now lol.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I gotta give it to the nanny though. If she truly was alone and watching those kids day in and out and dealing with the Tara and Adam fake flight cancellation and extending their stay, I would hope she gets a salary for that. An hourly rate isn't good enough and any top dollar probably got lost in one of them machines in Vegas. From my knowledge the nanny looks young like 20, has no kids and also has to take care of Grayson. More than what Tara could ever do. This nanny doesn't look married either so there is no "Adam" to help do the simple tasks Tara is too lazy to do.

5.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I recall Tara doing an IG story about the nanny.. someone asked her about the babysitter and she explained that she had a nanny, not a sitter. Saying that a sitter is someone you use occasionally and isn’t always the same person. But, a nanny is someone who is with your kids almost everyday.

6.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I don't understand....anyone would make more $$ being paid hourly with overtime than a flat salary....why do you hope she's on salary?

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 20/2/2024, 20:31) 
    I don't understand....anyone would make more $$ being paid hourly with overtime than a flat salary....why do you hope she's on salary?

It's just an idea I guess. I feel Tara and Adam are cheap and not into paying extra that much. I see them being skimpy just like Tara's clothes haha. I pretty much feel like they take advantage of her. Extended stay when no flights were cancelled supposedly, and I don't know but it would make me so mad taking care of Tatum while seeing Tara run around town to get nails and a drink or sitting at home all day... there were a couple times at the custom built that she seemed angry because the nanny had to take an early day off because of an appointment. Tara had to "mother" for the moment, haha. I hope this nanny moves on and gets the pay or benefits if applicable that she deserves--hourly or on a salary.

QUOTE (Savannah08 @ 20/2/2024, 19:09) 
    I recall Tara doing an IG story about the nanny.. someone asked her about the babysitter and she explained that she had a nanny, not a sitter. Saying that a sitter is someone you use occasionally and isn’t always the same person. But, a nanny is someone who is with your kids almost everyday.

Yes she is a nanny, not a sitter. You are right. I just don't understand how Tara has no clue how to watch or take care of her kids and this nanny is younger and has none of her own yet alone one with special needs. It seems like she adapted and learned quickly or maybe grew up with a lot of siblings or young family around, and then you have Tara who doesn't even know how to feed her kids, and has no clue when down to Gray. I really hope the nanny goes to a better home after Tatum goes to preschool as Tara claims. Yeah right. She will be around until Tatum graduates college! At least she is a good fit for them for now.

8.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62985748

1117 replies since 15/8/2023, 21:55   173739 views