Yetta

With the wet hair I only see one person:
    Attached Image
    4D9AA8AE-35CA-4B63-BEF6-60DB6B3FE8AA

2.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 1/12/2024, 08:12 PM) 
    So I am South African now living in Europe and one of the reasons we left was due to loadshedding.

Loadshedding is rolling blackouts to "relieve pressure" off the unstable, underserved and unmaintained grid. This is nationwide and can happen multiple times a day for hours at a time and carries on for months. Generators only get you so far when there isn't a fuel shortage.

I'm sure Jen will be just fine but I'm sure we will be hearing about this for weeks.

We had something like this in California, in the summer. We called them rolling blackouts. They sometimes warned us of the times but many times it would just go offm and we knew we were SOL for a couple hours. But at least it was summer and not freezing.

3.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Correct by Tuesday descending to a range of 0 to 12 degrees for the high. BAD NEWS for Chin and Co.

4.     +35   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    How can she be so wrong about so many things? Fine hair needs to be washed more frequently than thicker or textured hair. It does not get strong by being covered in grease.

Her Peloton instructor worship is bizarre, and I'm a big Peloton user myself. Her fav--Rebecca Kennedy---is one of my least favorite instructors on the platform. Rebecca just got engaged to another Peloton instructor, Andy, and Andy is a piece of trash who left the mother of his child when their baby was still a newborn and refused to be in his life. So I'm assuming that by extension, Rebecca is also a shit person if she picked this dude.

5.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 12/1/2024, 20:16) 
    I just looked at the weather forecast for her area, and temperatures will be deadly by Sunday / Monday. I hope the electricity is fixed by then, because oh boy, I wouldn't want to be stuck in a blackout with children and such temps outside. Scary.

I can’t believe with all her money living in a million dollar home and there is no generator the girl has back up upon back up of useless things but not something that is something worth spending the money on. She makes no sense I would say I’m loving she has no electricity but not when the kids are involved. It would make my day if she has to go stay with Jill and Gravy but I’m sure she will toughen in out and say I’m woman hear me roar when really she freaking out inside😜

6.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 12/1/2024, 19:52) 
    Jen at 11:45 “I’m in a place now, that I no longer need to hold onto things that no longer serve me”

Jen by 29:45 *shows a whole ass room of random hoarded crap that no longer serves her*

Why is Jen concerning herself with organizing things like her junk drawer when she has much bigger fish to fry, ie discarding the mountain of BABY items that her Don Dollar$ have bought her the privilege of hoarding?

Deal with your bins and bins of crap before you worry about a few pens and paper clips in the wrong drawer. The biggest scam was that this swamp donkey once sold herself as Organized Jen.

7.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Now she wants to put her scrapbook albums (!!!) in the "dead" corner across the TV. Honey, sweetie, no. That's good for a tall plant at best. Stop trying to fill that corner like it's your mouth when you get the B&J's out of the freezer. Let it be.

Rearrange the rest of your room instead. Put your 3 finished albums on the half-empty shelves where the wet bar was, right next to that corner (why put shelves on both sides of a 90° corner if it's not a library - stop cramping that room up, there's a whole empty large one right behind it). Knowing you, you might finish one or two more scrapbook albums in your lifetime, that's it. You really don't need a wole bookcase to display unfinished projects.

Edited by AirportHashBrown - 12/1/2024, 20:27

8.     +32   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Her favorite Peloton instructors are my least favorite, too. Every single one. LOL One good thing about her not having power, she can't use her Peloton!

9.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Maybe there's room over at RM3 or is that in an area that lost power as well?

10.     +45   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    "I don't want those royalties to go to some jerk."

Probably what the Ross family thinks about your divorce D** dollars but here we are.

jVp

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62951700

925 replies since 10/1/2024, 16:49   144944 views